• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Dude, those clowns that had those Rusky SKS's in primo condition for $350.00 each, bought all'uv'em from me last night at $195.00 each. You got ripped off.

Oh well. I still did okay. I'll be there tomorrow morning to pick up a few of your $99 Mosin M38 and M44 carbines. Didn't have time today.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Lou are you bring any more of the things with the things that go up?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Hey dude, that's none a ya' business if I bring my talleywhacker or not.:bannana:

Oh, you mean those thinggys with the thinggy that goes up on the back??? Have several new in box Springer M1A's Loaded series and Nat'l Match guns with six 20 rd mags and no paperwork ("We work the gun show loophole for you!!!") to bring in tomorrow but they're not going to be cheap so don't got your hopes up, the cash or check prices will be $799.95 and $899.95 respectively.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County

Hey dude, that's none a ya' business if I bring my talleywhacker or not.:bannana:

Oh, you mean those thinggys with the thinggy that goes up on the back??? Have several new in box Springer M1A's Loaded series and Nat'l Match guns with six 20 rd mags and no paperwork ("We work the gun show loophole for you!!!") to bring in tomorrow but they're not going to be cheap so don't get your hopes up, the cash or check prices will be $799.95 and $899.95 respectively.

Stephen M

Jan 20, 2013
    MoCo
    The regular ammo dude that's always there had 500rd bricks at $11.00 out the door, $10.00 a brick if you bought 10 bricks atta' time.

Cash only, though, and I didn't bring enough.

Luckily there was a guy one table over selling twenty dollar bills for $7.75.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Wish I could of made it. Typically prices are more than what I find online, but sounded like great deals there. Whoever was selling 30rd mags better be careful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom