• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ke3gk

HAM from U.N.C.L.E.
    Aug 27, 2007
    Glen Burnie
    I see you got a Tokarev SVT-40 as well, magazine sticking out by the M1 is a dead giveaway. Good, underrated rifle in my opinion.

Oh good lord ... good eye ! I really like the SVT-40 ... although I have to take mine back to the range and make some gas adjustments. One of these days, I'll get around to it.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Yeah, didn't see any EBR's-- just plain rifles and shotguns. Lots of revolvers too. I don't care what they cost, paint ball guns will NOT be in my safe. They would take up valuable room.:)

DAVIDMAGNUM

Oct 19, 2007
    Federalsburg
    ...... I don't care what they cost, paint ball guns will NOT be in my safe. They would take up valuable room.:)

I don't know how anyone else feels but here is my 2 cents worth.

In the hunter safety classes at my gun club and whenever the subject comes up with young people, mixing the sport of paint ball and hunting or shooting is frowned upon.
    The reasoning is that with firearms you never ever point a gun, or even gun part like a barrel or frame at a person. The cardinal rules of firearms is taught, learned, practiced and never taken for granted as instinctive or automatic.
    With paintball aiming at, drawing on and shooting people is practiced.
    So the thought is with young people learning new skills the two "sports" are counter productive.

Again just my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom