• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Hello everyone,

Hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday weekend, we will be open this week on Wednesday 5/31/17 from 6pm-9pm. Have a few new things in stock this week, Colt AR6721 New, Taurus PT111 9m New, S&W 5903 9mm used. And for those looking for one of those new Mossberg 14" things, i think they're called a Shockwave :D we have one in stock! Come check things out!

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    I can't get that 14" thing outta my head, but not sure I can make it on wed dangit as I have a prior commitment.

It'll be about two weeks before it can actually be sold in MD as we're waiting on it to come out on the handgun roster:mad54: But non the less anyone may feel free to come by and look at it.

steveh326

Ultimate Member
    Mar 23, 2012
    Mt. Airy
    It'll be about two weeks before it can actually be sold in MD as we're waiting on it to come out on the handgun roster:mad54: But non the less anyone may feel free to come by and look at it.

my meeting in Mt Airy should be over by 8. I may blast down there and say hi and check it and your place out if I can do it before 9. if it doesn't work out will do it next week

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Speaking of short firearms, any plans to make some of those Moss 500 AOWs like you have made in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom