• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • atom33

Worker Drone - 7G
    Dec 7, 2008
    AmerikaTown
    $10 off new capacity Springfield XD-S 'mid-magazines', 6 round .45 and 8 round 9mm. Called 'mid-magazines' since there are magazines that hold one less and one add'l round for both of these calibers. Both .45 and 9mm mid-magazines are $30 after $10 discount, also free shipping thru 24 March.

http://store.springfield-armory.com/Shop/pc/XD-S-Mid-Magazines-c130.htm

This weekend is 'XD-S Spring Essentials' where you can register for giveaways, get xd-s info, buy your xd shotglass, etc.
    http://www.springfield-armory.com/xds-weekend/

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Thanks. Think I'll buy one - but just one. I have several 5 rounders that I added the Pearce grip extensions to, and several extended 7 rounders - but they are too long. So NOW they come up with the ideal 6 rounder :mad54:

FFMike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Can you guys post a review of reliability of these mags when you get them? I got a 7 rounder for free after the recall and NOTHING feeds from it. My 5 rounders are flawless.

Thanks!

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Now if they'd just come out with a trigger kit that fixes the shitty, post recall, trigger.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Now if they'd just come out with a trigger kit that fixes the shitty, post recall, trigger.

Didn't have a problem with mine, but put an inexpensive PRP kit in it just for kicks and giggles.

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Okay, so the sale is now over, but I did pick one of this up at the sale price w/free shipping. As you might expect, its no longer than a 5 round (.45) mag with a Pearce grip extension on it, but it easily keeps your entire hand with pinky on the grip, and gives you a 6th round, without being as long as a the extended 7 rounders. It's a good option, and somewhat surprising Springfield didn't adopt it as the standard mag. Anyway, now you have the option of 5, 6, or 7 rounders to suit your need. Thanks OP for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom