• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Gander had some deals on used guns once upon a time but anymore.... screw em. 20% just brings them down to Dick's regular price. meh

And then you need to factor in FFL and shipping fees or driving to Salisbury (twice).

At least you don't need to pay tolls across the bridge BB ... ;)

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    And then you need to factor in FFL and shipping fees or driving to Salisbury (twice).

At least you don't need to pay tolls across the bridge BB ... ;)

I have done VERY well with them in the past, not anymore though. It took forever for my 44 mag paperwork to go through. I begged them to check the fax and files..... well guess what, they found it on the floor BEHIND the machine after 3 weeks of me waiting. :mad54: Once submitted, 1 week for the approval. :banghead: I REALLY stole the gun for the price I got it but still................ :mad54:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I have done VERY well with them in the past, not anymore though. It took forever for my 44 mag paperwork to go through. I begged them to check the fax and files..... well guess what, they found it on the floor BEHIND the machine after 3 weeks of me waiting. :mad54: Once submitted, 1 week for the approval. :banghead: I REALLY stole the gun for the price I got it but still................ :mad54:

I, along with my wife, son, and daughter, all bought our first handguns there. It was a family 'thing' when my son graduated from SU, and when we made the trek back down to pick them up, we stopped at DelMarVa Sporting Clays to break them in.

I signed up for a GM Visa card at the same time and got 15% off of all four pistols ... but gas back then was only $1.86/gal and bridge tolls were $2.00. Now, even with 20% off, it costs me more to make two trips, no matter how good the deal.

I talked to the store manager one time over the phone and he said that he would be wliing to 'work with' us denisons of the western shore, but we needed to call in advance before coming in an asking for a 'distant travelers discount'.

I never took him up on it.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    I, along with my wife, son, and daughter, all bought our first handguns there. It was a family 'thing' when my son graduated from SU, and when we made the trek back down to pick them up, we stopped at DelMarVa Sporting Clays to break them in.

I signed up for a GM Visa card at the same time and got 15% off of all four pistols ... but gas back then was only $1.86/gal and bridge tolls were $2.00. Now, even with 20% off, it costs me more to make two trips, no matter how good the deal.

I talked to the store manager one time over the phone and he said that he would be wliing to 'work with' us denisons of the western shore, but we needed to call in advance before coming in an asking for a 'distant travelers discount'.

I never took him up on it.

For the 1st 2 years they were here it was a fun place to visit..... I was hanging around when a guy sold them a maybe brand new never fired BAR in 06..... I forget but they gave him I THINK 300 for it.... soon as they left I was all over it, they made 100 bucks I got it for 400. :D:thumbsup:

Not anymore, they're sky high even on used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom