Western state draws - who’s in? Who drew?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    This was the 5th.
    Cool, I’ve spoken to people up there that have been entering their whole lives and never drawn. Nice bull by the way, I hadn’t gotten far enough thru the thread to see your pic when I replied to your post. Memorable hunt no doubt.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Watch the Maine moose hunt numbers this year.

If their experiment looks promising, a larger allocation will given given out in the lottery next year.

Maine is trying to reduce the winter tick population, by temporarily reducing the size of the herd to kill off all of the winter ticks.

Or if you have deep pockets, you can buy one of the 50 moose permits allocated to the lodges.

remrug

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2009
    manchester md
    I’m going to get a shoulder mount done. Has anyone used Bob Miller at Maryland line before?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little late but,Bob has mounted 2 deer and two ducks for me.1 deer and the ducks turned out great.The other deer looks really good,but not as good as the 1st.

I have no interest in any more taxidermy being done,but I would use him again in a heartbeat if I wanted anything done

CrabbyMcNab

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2009
    Reviving this thread. Anyone with thoughts on CO with 2 deer points? Thinking 2nd or 3rd rifle. A buddy wants to go this year, I’d prefer to wait a few more years. The units I’ve been chasing elk in have all been higher point deer units. Looking to narrow down geographic area/units. Not using a guide, or ATV. I do use GOHUNT and the DNR, looking for any help here as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom