• ...and so much more!
  • jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    Harrisburgh Gun Show.

Harrisburg Gun Show Harrisburg, PA

Next Show: October 23 - 24, 2021

If you go, drive across the river to Lemoyne PA and stop by DnJ Precision and help support the local high school football boosters. Help show the Anti's that they only help the cause. https://fb.watch/8wFznP9fEG/

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Harrisburg Gun Show Harrisburg, PA

Next Show: October 23 - 24, 2021

If you go, drive across the river to Lemoyne PA and stop by DnJ Precision and help support the local high school football boosters. Help show the Anti's that they only help the cause. https://fb.watch/8wFznP9fEG/

You'll get more notice by starting a new thread, most will assume the thread about the August show contains comments about that show.

ETA: new thread created: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?p=6445516

jmiller320

Ultimate Member
    Aug 7, 2008
    Havre de Grace
    I copied the post from DnJ Precision Facebook page, he tells what guns are in the raffle and the other prizes along with the complaint. Only 200 tickets being sold and it goes off on the 28th of October. The Booster Club is holding a gun raffle and the local anti gun Nazi filed a complaint with everyone that would listen to her. Now the school district wont let them sell any raffle tickets on the school property and he is the supplier and the only place you can buy ticket unless you find a football player from the team. If you head up to Harrisburg on I83 you get off at the Lemoyne exit and drive about three miles to the store. It's not to far out of the way from the Farm Show Complex. I saw this on line and called the store and made the drive up today and picked up a couple tickets.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I copied the post from DnJ Precision Facebook page, he tells what guns are in the raffle and the other prizes along with the complaint. Only 200 tickets being sold and it goes off on the 28th of October. The Booster Club is holding a gun raffle and the local anti gun Nazi filed a complaint with everyone that would listen to her. Now the school district wont let them sell any raffle tickets on the school property and he is the supplier and the only place you can buy ticket unless you find a football player from the team. If you head up to Harrisburg on I83 you get off at the Lemoyne exit and drive about three miles to the store. It's not to far out of the way from the Farm Show Complex. I saw this on line and called the store and made the drive up today and picked up a couple tickets.

Ah, ok. I didn't click the link. I googled the shop you mentioned and found their web page but didn't see anything about the raffle.

I wonder if any of the Nazis neighbors would be willing to host a car wash at their house... X dollars gets you a wash and a raffle ticket.

That should help with her blood pressure. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom