• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    Is this Maryland legal for a civilian? I am talking about the 1301 tactical with the pistol grip.

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood

Attachments

• pix496877635.jpg
      pix496877635.jpg
      55.1 KB · Views: 288

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Because it says on the box 'For Law Enforcement sale only'.

The Benelli M4 used to be the same way in some configurations. Perfectly legal for non-LE sale though. Could have been a company policy that they were for LE but that's non-binding.

Botfellas

Apr 14, 2020
    Urban Jungle
    Purchased one earlier this year around Feb/March. They were going for ~1200 for the tactical model even at one of the mentioned IP's above. How prices have gone up since... I'm usually not one to suggest buying at inflated prices but considering how prices on everyday stuff has been going, if you want it probably should get it.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    Prices of most things have come down since Feb I have even seen sub 400 ARs again.

But for the 1301, there have been a boatload of reviews, including one at Thunder Ranch combat shotgun course. tbh I had not heard of it until this summer. After all the positive reviews I am not surprised the street price went up. Everything I have read, seems... dare I say it.. competitive with the M4.

Tod

MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2013
    Eastern Shore
    I sold my 1301 Comp and got an M2 tactical
    You should be aware and Google 1301 fatal flaw if your thinking about buying one.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Beretta is coming out with 3 more flavors of the 1301.

boing

:party29: “boing,” is right - can you provide ANY more info (or possibly a link or something)?

Reason I ask is a 3-gunner at my club hinted he may be selling his current 1301 and I’d kick myself if I either bought his and found out I shoulda waited on “new flavors” OR pass on his only to discover I should not have waited …. First World problems, I know. And I “hate” it too! :lol2:

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    :party29: “boing,” is right - can you provide ANY more info (or possibly a link or something)?

Reason I ask is a 3-gunner at my club hinted he may be selling his current 1301 and I’d kick myself if I either bought his and found out I shoulda waited on “new flavors” OR pass on his only to discover I should not have waited …. First World problems, I know. And I “hate” it too! :lol2:

cant recall which blog i read it on. Main thing I remember is that the new 1301 comes with 7+1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom