• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antarctica

YEEEEEHAWWW!!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 29, 2012
    Southern Anne Arundel
    If you have to ask, you don’t need them to prepare. They were a critical prep item for a lot of us when the gyms shut down during Covid. Had to build up my own home gym.

Nice 'woodshed'. I've been trying to get my ass going and am making progress - rowing every day, walk a couple of miles every day. I wish I'd started when COID kicked in - hell I wish I'd started in my 20's!

I was thinking of getting a rack, bar and plates, but they are like hens teeth used and new + shipping is just too much right now. I did pick up a REP adjustable bench to do some dumbbell stuff on.

With the shortage on stuff, and the fact that I'm space limited at this point (too many hobbies man - I need a 60x100 AC'd shop something awful) I started looking into calisthenics. I haven't really got into it yet, but its seems like all I really need - I'm more interested in thinning down and getting stronger/more mobile than putting on muscle.

Nanook

F-notso-NG-anymore
    ) I started looking into calisthenics. I haven't really got into it yet, but its seems like all I really need - I'm more interested in thinning down and getting stronger/more mobile than putting on muscle.

Yoga. Seriously. Youtube 'DDP Yoga' or similar. No fancy sparkly words about 'flying monkey out the butt with one foot on shoulder' or any nonsense. Just Diamond Dallas Page and a couple folks doing as well as they can through the movements and positions. That stuff will kick your tail if you are doing it right and it doesn't take much room at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom