• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • azuluza

May 14, 2013
    So I gave up on the local search for my gun, went online and found a few good ones for a reasonable price now to double check and make sure this handgun is legal in MD as well as hopefully some dealers doing the 8th day release.... Emailed a few of them around my area and if they answer with 2 yes's then the purchase will be made TONIGHT :D

mtb

May 24, 2011
    It's legal, though some ranges won't let you shoot it there (On Target for example) since it's a rifle caliber and/or high-velocity.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    Congrats when you get it- it's my favorite polymer handgun out of what I got!

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    The only downside is ammo- finding it isn't hard - finding it for less than $.80/rd takes patience. It can be done.

It's a great, accurate fun firearm to own, and a threaded barrel with a sparrow22 makes a nice quiet firearm!

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    What!

I want that! That's the only reason I haven't purchased it. Ammo is wayyyy to expensive

its starting to drop since American eagle is making it also now. I hear 2 other companies will be making it soon as well.

azuluza

May 14, 2013
    Bought it, getting it transferred as I type so in 3-4 days should arrive, then go do my paperwork and bam ... 8days later :) . Will post pics and reviews. Now ... the search for ammo... currently all I see is 50 rds/ 51$ <<< yikes!:sad20:

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    Do we need to wait for the SB281 regulations to come out before we will know for sure? Is there anything in the statute that would give the MSP the authority to ban this gun?

On October 1st, all handguns are going to be banned. There's no application available for the Handgun Qualification License, and it's likely that MSP won't be able to process the required HQLs to purchase and/or transfer handguns before October gets here.

azuluza

May 14, 2013
    heard alot of dealers in MD are moving to surrounding areas, unless they want to go out of business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom