• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Salvati

blacksmith
    Apr 22, 2013
    Finksburg
    Anyone have any real world e patience with one? Thinking of tradin in a couple pump actions for semi auto...

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Anyone have any real world e patience with one? Thinking of tradin in a couple pump actions for semi auto...

I don’t own one, but my friend does and I have shot it quite a bit. It is the softest shooting 12g semi auto I’ve ever shot. The fit and finish is amazing too. It’s on my list of guns to buy and I may part with one of my pumps to justify the purchase.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I have one in stock. BNIB. I haven't handled it much so I can't speak to how well it shoots. Fit and finish are what you would expect from Beretta.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Someone on here a year or so ago, had one for sale. I did a ton of online research and was going to click commit, but it was gone. From what I read, it gives the M4 a run for its money, and is regarded as a fantastic shotgun. I did read somewhere someone bought one in FDE and the fore end cracked, and even thought under warranty, Beretta had no FDE ones in stock. So, maybe get a black one? But they have been reported as reliable, well built, fast, and just plain fun. I still may get one eventually.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    The tactical version is extremely light and compact. There's a fair amount of aftermarket support for it as well. Aridus makes parts allowing it to accept magpul furniture; Mesa tactical makes a full lineup for it as well.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I'm gonna necro a thread, because I just got my dirty mitts on a Langdon Tactical 1301!!! It is OD Green with black furniture and it looks amazing. Can not wait to get it out and run some rounds through it. Pics will be along eventually.

I bought it direct from LTT. I had created a post on here to let others know they came back into stock, but they sold out before I got it posted, so I deleted it.

Fl1p

May 25, 2020
    I’ve been trying to trade for one for a couple years now, they are really rare to find on the trading market. I’ve shot a couple in some classes I’ve taken and they steal my attention everytime. Smooth, low recoiling and very ergonomic.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I’ve been trying to trade for one for a couple years now, they are really rare to find on the trading market. I’ve shot a couple in some classes I’ve taken and they steal my attention everytime. Smooth, low recoiling and very ergonomic.

OMG, I am in love with this new shottie, and I haven't even shot it yet, and it did bite my trigger finger because I was being stupid.

The last two LTT 1301s I've seen on gunbroker went for 2450 and 2650, but there are lots of stardard 1301s on there for as low as 1000-1100.

I'd want to make sure I got a gen 2 model, but most say the "fatal flaw" of the gen 1 isnt as big a deal as it is made out to be. The gen 2s generally go for a few hundred more.

killng

Nov 29, 2015
    moco
    OMG, I am in love with this new shottie, and I haven't even shot it yet, and it did bite my trigger finger because I was being stupid.

The last two LTT 1301s I've seen on gunbroker went for 2450 and 2650, but there are lots of stardard 1301s on there for as low as 1000-1100.

I'd want to make sure I got a gen 2 model, but most say the "fatal flaw" of the gen 1 isnt as big a deal as it is made out to be. The gen 2s generally go for a few hundred more.

WAITING for pictures of the od green!!!:)

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020

Attachments

• shottie3.jpg
      shottie3.jpg
      70.4 KB · Views: 181
    • shottie1ed.jpg
      shottie1ed.jpg
      68.5 KB · Views: 523
    • shottie2.jpg
      shottie2.jpg
      62.6 KB · Views: 276

Boats

Broken Member
    Mar 13, 2012
    Howeird County
    I've shot a couple. Uses the same inertia system (and is licenced from) Benelli, as used in the m1, m2 and m3 (m4 is gas operated)

Very smooth, and they shoot clean. well done.

My question is can you do the 7+2 trick like you can do on the M1 and some m2s? I.e. load the mag, float a round on the lifter and have one in the chamber?

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    I've shot a couple. Uses the same inertia system (and is licenced from) Benelli, as used in the m1, m2 and m3 (m4 is gas operated)

Very smooth, and they shoot clean. well done.

My question is can you do the 7+2 trick like you can do on the M1 and some m2s? I.e. load the mag, float a round on the lifter and have one in the chamber?

Its not inertia its a gas gun.

Don't know about the plus 2 trick, but don't think so.

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Correct. It's gas driven similar to the Benelli M4. I actually has a slightly higher cyclical rate than the M4.

I haven't tried yet, but I have yet to see anyone that can pull the trigger faster than it cycles. I actually think the SLP cylces faster, but not sure about that.

I have seen a video of someone ghost loading this gun with dummy rounds. Said he hasnt tried with live ammo, but it didnt jam with dummies. 7 +1 +1

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    Damn, I was thinking of the 1201FP. My bad.

In my defense, it was a while ago.

No worries mate, you made me look up ghost loading it, and while not yet confirmed, it does seem possible.

Besides, Cunningham's law is the best way to learn new things on the net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom