Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Thanks

Products Subtotal:*$129.90
    MD Tax Rate:$7.79
    UPS:$12.00*-----
    Total for this Order:*$149.69

Products on order:*
    2 x525 Round Brick - 22 LR Winchester 36 Grain Copper Coated High Velocity Hollow Point Ammo 22LR525HP -
    LIMIT 2 BRICKS -
    $129.90*($64.95 each)
    SKU: 22LR525HPx

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Without the add-ons that's about 3X what it sold for at Walmart 9 mont6hs ago.

Shape of things to come.

When retailers with more demand from customers than there is supply from the factory have to essentially big on cross-sold, trans-shipped multi-distributor channels for scarce supply, this is what happens to prices. How well Biden's various anti-2A initiatives will hold up in the senate and/or (eventually) the courts will have a huge impact on this for the foreseeable future.

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    Yep! Damn shame ain't it. If you didn't stock up then you've got to pay the price now. And as Occam said, it may only get worse.

Hehehehe MAY get worse, unfortunately that's something we can bank on. I hope I have a 4 year supply built up. For the last 3 or so years every time I went to Walmart I bought 1,000+ rounds at prices that were cheap. 22 bucks or so per 500 -550 boxes of whatever was on sale.

It wasn't rocket science to see Trump would be in serious trouble when the evil chineeeee bastards dropped the bomb on us. The Craps played it to the hilt. Hopefully when gas hits 4 or 5 bucks plus a gallon they will see the farce Biden and his handlers are. I also hope it hurts them more than those that made some prep for the upcoming nightmare. I'm as ready as ready can be but will it be enough.....?

Baldheaded

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2021
    A.A. Co.
    3 months ago I was getting Federal Auto Match 325 round box at Walmart for $16 and change. Glad I stocked up when I did.

Blazer

Oct 29, 2020
    A recent financial article I read states that Vista Outdoors (owners of Federal, CCI and now Remington) currently have 1 billion dollars worth of orders for ammunition as of late December. That was before the bought Remington the trademark and the ammunition division. One billion!

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    That’s not much
    Think of it like this
    320m people in US
    Say 5% of them want ammo (16m)
    1b / 320m x 5% = 62 rounds per person

Even if 0.5% want ammo but half is going to institutions that’s 310 rounds per person
    How much of that is 22LR?

Well depending on who you believe there are 40-80m gun owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JamesDong

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 13, 2020
    Duffield, Va
    That’s not much
    Think of it like this
    320m people in US

Even if 0.5% want ammo but half is going to institutions that’s 310 rounds per person

Lets say 80 but I think even that is shy. At least 40% of that 80 or however many haven't pulled Betsy out of the closet for 40 years. During a shoot out the back porch or range it's easy to blow 300 22 a day off, same with 223. I cut saplings down to clear property with old junk 40 or 50 year old 12 ga birdshot... it's a tool right? :)
    Face it, if we got it we go through it like water.
    Never enough!

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    That’s not much
    Think of it like this
    320m people in US

We should just take all the ammo, pool it, and divide equally among gun owners. That sounds fair right? I'll trade .22 for 9mm. I bought 1000 rounds a year ago and my ammo can isn't as heavy anymore. :(

MRH

Never sell your sword
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 5, 2020
    Chesapeake Bay
    SGAmmo has some 22LR again, 12 cents per and 14.4 (roughly) by the time you add shipping and insurance (just in case, it was only a buck and change for this).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom