• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NavyMA85

Jun 11, 2013
    Saint Marys, MD
    Can anyone point me to a dealer/ffl that has glocks that offers Military/LEO discounts and is releasing on time? trying to get my hands on 19 gen 3 or 4 before the Oct 1...thanks guys!!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I don't know about Mil discount , but Precision Ballistics in Brandywine is Glock dealer , usually has good selection , and does 8 business days.

seankar

Jan 22, 2012
    Millsboro, DE
    Freestate is a blue label dealer and offers the Glock Blue Label discounts. Availability is another thing but they did have some last week

byf43

SCSC Life/NRA Patron Life
    Can anyone point me to a dealer/ffl that has glocks that offers Military/LEO discounts and is releasing on time? trying to get my hands on 19 gen 3 or 4 before the Oct 1...thanks guys!!

What are you looking to spend? Put that out there and members will have an easier time finding you a GLOCK within your budget from an FFL doing early release.

Joseph, historically, Glock has given a significant discount to LEO/Military and other "Homeland Defense" classified people (including EMT/Firefighters and others).
    There is also a very good, but not quite as good discount, for GSSF multi-year members, on Glock handguns.

The LEO/Military discount is really, REALLY good, but, you have to buy from a participating "Glock Stocking Dealer", from what I recall.

Proline Fisher

Mar 16, 2013
    Severn
    Worth A Shot in Millersville, MD is a blue label dealer. They are/were releasing after 14 days but do have certain eligibilty requirements for early release.

LANDFORGOTTEN

Sep 28, 2012
    WA state
    The best/cheapest places to shop in SOMD "close to the base" are Bob's Sunoco or Cromwell's in no particular order.

Second tier would be Accurate Guns and Ammo.

I am sure there are some small FFL's that I do not know about.

I would only shop at the Tackle Box for guns if it was the last gun shop on earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Drake1990$

Latest threads

Top Bottom