• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Got one a couple months ago for $300, thought that was a good deal, it's a lot of scope for the money. The glass looks decent, nice to have 6X magnification, and useable 1X at close range, works with both eyes open for me. It's a little warped around the edges, love the reticle, illumination isn't daylight bright, but works in lowlight to daytime shade, the "eye box" is relatively small, especially a 6x, controls work great, clicks are repeatable, holds 0 well, focusing can reduce the "fishbowl effect" at 1x although you have to focus it for use at different distances.

freebird

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 11, 2013
    Nice review! Looks like a decent all around 'disposable' (I won't freak if it gets banged up) somewhat general purpose scope.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Mine was on my doorstep on Saturday. When I opened the box and pulled the scope out of the bag, there was a little silver piece still in the bag. It was the Vortex mark that was supposed to be on one of the dial covers. I'm going to swap out the Millet scope from my AD mount and put this in its place. Jury is still out on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom