• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Pretty good price for XM193. Was about 32.50 per 100 when I got 1500.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I would also toss out there that PSA will not ship complete lowers to MD either. :tdown: Even though they are legal.

Complete or stripped? I think they ship stripped lowers to Maryland but they must be ordered by an FFL01 (which I know makes the arrangement practically useless to the majority of us).

An IP should set up a group buy for PSA lowers if they can get good dealer pricing on a batch of them and would be willing to pass some savings along. I think Bollingers did do that with the PSA AR10 lowers and it was a hit.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    I would also toss out there that PSA will not ship complete lowers to MD either. :tdown: Even though they are legal.

Complete or stripped? I think they ship stripped lowers to Maryland but they must be ordered by an FFL01 (which I know makes the arrangement practically useless to the majority of us).

An IP should set up a group buy for PSA lowers if they can get good dealer pricing on a batch of them and would be willing to pass some savings along. I think Bollingers did do that with the PSA AR10 lowers and it was a hit.

JLowes, an IP, can/will order you any lower from PSA...I have gotten more than one. ;)

And usually he will sell them at same or comparable price as they (PSA) have them advertised for. None of that transfer ripoff BS...That's why he gets ALL my money...:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom