• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Spam and peanut butter. Spam, spam, spam, ham, spam, eggs and spam hasn't got that much spam in it, neither does spam, spam, spam, peanut butter, spam, eggs and spam.

So you're the one who wiped out the Spam shelf at Harvest Fare in Fallston!

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Spam and peanut butter. Spam, spam, spam, ham, spam, eggs and spam hasn't got that much spam in it, neither does spam, spam, spam, peanut butter, spam, eggs and spam.

I think I'd rather eat the dog food than spam LOL

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Me, I'd rather catch it and get it over with.

Personally If I got to choose how I could die, I’d prefer it to be quick, without pity and outdoors.

Coughing my lungs out inside of a plastic bubble with tubes stuck into every body hole seems only slightly better than being Piranha food.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Just got a small chainsaw, big crow bar and a farm jack (for a project).
    Wife got a bunch of canned food to cycle through and peanut butter and Jelly. I still like PBJ sandwiches
    Planning to get the water well pump changed to a variable and a hook up to the portable generator

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County
    I think I'd rather eat the dog food than spam LOL

Make a breakfast sammich and change your mind (or get your SO to make one for you ...)

Pan-fried slice of SPAM
    Fried egg (strike the yolk if you prefer less potential mess)
    2x slices 'Murrican cheese, bracketing the above
    Whole wheat toast on the outsides

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Was thinking of getting a rain barrel and diverter. Anyone got recommendations?

edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    Picked up 8 pounds of dry assorted light and dark red beans and black beans, along with 5 pounds of medium grain rice, 4 pounds of brown rice to round out the long term food options....easy enough to still find as everyone was buying boxed or prepared foods....never hurts to have some extra in case

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    20+ pounds of theater grade popcorn kernels. Ill probably need some popcorn for the coming weeks.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Psst...

Attachments

• A3C622CB-3F89-49CF-8C67-8B9E666D3957.jpg
      A3C622CB-3F89-49CF-8C67-8B9E666D3957.jpg
      126.4 KB · Views: 756

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Puffed Cheetos

5000 rds of CCI 22LR

Extra printer paper in case I'll be working more from home. Already have backup toner.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    I stocked up on lower receivers. I bought 8. I have enough parts to build 5 complete rifles and a 300 BO pistol and I will keep 2 as spares...After that I have 40,000 rounds of ammo I can reload.

8 receivers? Did you get a good deal somewhere? Do share.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Picked up 8 pounds of dry assorted light and dark red beans and black beans, along with 5 pounds of medium grain rice, 4 pounds of brown rice to round out the long term food options....easy enough to still find as everyone was buying boxed or prepared foods....never hurts to have some extra in case
    Dude, that stuff comes in 40 and 100 lb sacks and transfers nicely into 40-60 lb (5gal) buckets... I’m just sayin

Don’t discount oats, rolled and whole or dehydrated potatoes sliced, diced or flakes. They make great chow...lots of carbs.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Dude, that stuff comes in 40 and 100 lb sacks and transfers nicely into 40-60 lb (5gal) buckets... I’m just sayin

Don’t discount oats, rolled and whole or dehydrated potatoes sliced, diced or flakes. They make great chow...lots of carbs.

That works, but personally I’m a fan of putting the 5 lb bags of rice into the really tall ammo cans. That way I can just grab a bag as needed. I’d rather not fiddle with bulk rice in buckets.

Attachments

• 70B7481E-937B-482E-821E-9378957B6324.jpg
      70B7481E-937B-482E-821E-9378957B6324.jpg
      35.6 KB · Views: 672

edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD

I know....grabbed what I could to get started at least vs having nothing..... something I always put on the back burner for later... been so busy with work that I realized I was behind the curve so needed to start somewhere....this was opportunity buying to start as it was ignored for the most part....will be keeping my eyes out as we go along for more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom