Go Back   Maryland Shooters > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Gym Ratz Nutrition
Don't Have An Account? Register Here

Join MD Shooters

Old September 19th, 2020, 08:41 PM #1301

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlack View Post
To be fair, every single person, except Jr, said not to bother contacting him and to go straight to the owners, his parents.

So for anyone else reading this, don't bother with Jr.
Old Johnnie boy wonít address the people he dic**d over but addressed me for calling out his BS! Just goes to show you he has zero integrity!

PS Iím only commenting because I havenít done so in almost 3 days!
Old September 19th, 2020, 09:47 PM #1302
Cynical Smartass

Cynical Smartass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRick View Post
PS Iím only commenting because I havenít done so in almost 3 days!

I'm only here to watch the epic train wreck thread. Things not to do.
If the liberals and their Deep State puppet masters were not planning to do something bad to the American people, then why do they want to disarm us? - unknown
Glaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2020, 09:58 PM #1303

Quote:
Originally Posted by babalou View Post
Then you are not Happy Camper? Jk. Sorry for the crap you are going through. I was extremely lucky then in april.
Happy camper
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L7MrezVtjkg
Ammo Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2020, 10:20 PM #1304
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Final update...

Was able to pick up my two cans on the last Saturday in August they were open. I received my LWRC SMG45 refund check about a week after. Just today I got another BoA certified check for my SiCo piston refund. That little piston adapter was paid for with my first can over a year ago... It was never even ordered.

I took the long bumpy road to get here, but I'm now 100% financially whole. All the best to those doing what is right to get their refunds.
crolfe1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 19th, 2020, 10:21 PM #1305

the suspense it killing me..... I hope it lasts..
babalou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 22nd, 2020, 08:25 PM #1306

Gym Ratz Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD2004 View Post
I just spoke with Gun monkey and they have not gotten the inventory from Gym Ratz yet. But they are setting up a data base of transfers from them for when they come in. If you are like me and waiting on a Form 4 ATF Suppressor approval...they encouraged me to email them to get info down the road. Here is the email addy.

grtransfers@gunmonkeysarmory.com

shoot that email address an email with your info and the info for your suppressor or other purchase and they aid they will start getting setup to contact people when they have the inventory in hand and cataloged. I believe it will take some time so don't expect an immediate response. They were super nice on the phone, and i'm looking forward to closing out my deal when my approval comes in.
if you are waiting on ANY item, Gun Monkey's Armory will create a Customer Portfolio and keep track of all information regarding your transfer. GRTRANSFERS@GUNMONKEYSARMORY.COM
They have only recieved Handguns and receivers. NO NFA items have been transfered to Gun Monkeys.
DirtyGunz221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 23rd, 2020, 09:31 AM #1307

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyGunz221 View Post
if you are waiting on ANY item, Gun Monkey's Armory will create a Customer Portfolio and keep track of all information regarding your transfer. GRTRANSFERS@GUNMONKEYSARMORY.COM
They have only recieved Handguns and receivers. NO NFA items have been transfered to Gun Monkeys.
Hopefully the NFA items get there soon.
Old September 23rd, 2020, 01:14 PM #1308
Scribe

Scribe

The owners are his parents, Kimberly and John Sr. If he has not made you whole, you should contact them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matlack View Post
If you wish to have a letter sent via an attorney their address is 15290 Christy Ln, Waldorf. This is from the Link I posted earlier in the thread and is public information from Maryland Business Search, I have attached their business entity form, and can be confirmed from Maryland Real Property Search. Their phone number is a bit more difficult to find, but you can find it if you look. I wont post it since I havent found it on a Maryland approved site and cannot confirm it. You could certainly try looking for it yourself and try the number you find, 301 area code is what I found.

Anyone with FB, I would start by messaging his dad there and see if he will answer or provide any information via that means. His profile pic is updated to Stanley Cup.

If you do end up speaking with them, you might want to tell them they need to notify ATF that their shutting down so they can speed up the form 4's and get them distributed quickly and end all this nonsense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRick View Post
So I'm going to end all the BS right now before more rumors are spread! They are OUT OF BUSINESS! End of story! No Virginia no other locations period! Now the truth is that the gun safes that had all of your NFA items in them are in a public storage facility in Charlotte Hall. You can do with this info what you want! This is Johns number 301-237-8949 it was a good number as of 2 weeks ago. This is Dad's Number (John also) 240-346-1727 again a valid number as of 2 weeks ago. Mom and Dads address has been posted. You have all the info needed to proceed with no more rumors and other BS. My advice to everyone today is the same it was several weeks ago get a Lawyer if they owe you money. John quit Gym Ratz 2 months ago and now sells insurance in VA. His family never had COVID the didn't pay they vendors.
Bump for those who might not want to dig for the info.

His father has now set his FB account to private. So now the only way to contact the owners is via phone or mail. Just keep making it worse.

Just a FYI, this is a great place to get info: enter the address above and you have a decent chance that one of the phone numbers for John or Kimberly will be correct. You know, since he is trying to run some more and deflect until they can dump stuff and say, "Not my problem."

https://clustrmaps.com/
Matlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2020, 09:26 AM #1309

Anyone have new contact information for GYM RATZ employees things seem to have gone cold.... the number in the above post do not work anymore.
PlumdawgMillionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2020, 09:32 AM #1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlumdawgMillionaire View Post
Anyone have new contact information for GYM RATZ employees things seem to have gone cold.... the number in the above post do not work anymore.

As I suggested in July if they owe you anything I would file in court. Most people are sending certified letters to the parents address because they are the owners. I'm not surprised they have blocked calls or changed numbers!

Home Page > Forum List > General > Industry Partners > Firearms Dealers > Gym Ratz Nutrition