• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Reminder - Last Thursday's "Rifle Only" Action Shooting Practice was rescheduled until this Thursday. Weather looks good, so meet us at the Action Shooting Sheds a little before 5 pm for set up. We will be loading the trailer up and setting up targets on the 200.

Members and guests are welcome to join. We ask for a $5 steel target donation to help us replenish those consumables.

Hope to see you then.

Just curious, does the 3 gun match on Saturday have a rifle stage on the 200yd range like last month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Just curious, does the 3 gun match on Saturday have a rifle stage on the 200yd range like last month?

No it doesn't because some other group has the 200 yard range reserved. I have attached a copy of the 2020 Schedule. It details the ranges that we use for each event in the "Field" column. The remaining 3 gun matches with the 200 yard range are set for July 12th, September 12th, and November 15th.

Attachments

• 2020 AGC Action Shooting Schedule - Revised February 2020.pdf
      42.1 KB · Views: 82

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    No it doesn't because some other group has the 200 yard range reserved. I have attached a copy of the 2020 Schedule. It details the ranges that we use for each event in the "Field" column. The remaining 3 gun matches with the 200 yard range are set for July 12th, September 12th, and November 15th.

Great. Thanks!

Good post, extra credit for prolific use of emojis. :lol2:

Let me be clear, I would not and will not criticize the newb who only has a rimfire and wants to get in the game. Welcome and let's get some.

However, those that unpack a pimped out highly customized 10-22 and watch them fiddle fart with it like I do a stock model I've got no patience for. Sorry, not sorry.

I like shooting with my friends but I also like making new friends by shooting with people I don't know. And I like best to shoot with people who are better than I am because I can learn from them and make myself better.

We have a great thing going here, hands down the best SC match around. I shot at the inaugural SC up at the Littlestown Fish and Game club in PA a month ago and was telling some of my squadmates about our matches and showed them Occam's killer video from the November match. Three of them shot with us last Saturday and absolutely loved it. They were blown away by the facility and the stages of madness.

They shot on our squad-father/son and son's friend. really nice guys. They mentioned multiple times how impressive AGC was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom