• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Just registered for the LRC on Friday May 29. Woohoo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at that match but I swear every LRC is close to another fclass match. One day I'll get to shoot my RPR there lol

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Yeah it's just a belly match, but good chance to get dope at various distances.

Sorry I should have been more clear. There is another match on 5/30-5/31 and with travel time, I don't think I can swing the LRC.

I'm fine with belly match at this point, haven't shot past 100 with the new barrel.

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I’m hoping Steel Challenge at Delmarva starts up again soon. They cancelled all events through the 15th but their website doesn’t say whether Steel Challenge on the 17 is on or not. I’d love to actually be able to give it a try after not being able to make it in February and March. I finally got to shoot the new gun I bought for it back in February yesterday for the first time.

The GSSF match in Bridgeville was rescheduled for October so at least that’s something to look forward to.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    I have high hopes for the Mason-Dixon PRS series of competitions now. 1 and 2 got canceled, hopefully #3 is good to go.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Steel Challenge at Shadow Hawk on the weekend of 5/23. AM & PM on Saturday and PM on Sunday. Registration opens this Friday I think. Their last SC match in early April used small 5 man squads and you could shoot 2 guns. Not sure about this one yet. They are showing a max of 8 guns per squad right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom