• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    https://www.stripes.com/news/us/coast-guard-lieutenant-is-a-domestic-terrorist-who-compiled-hit-list-investigators-say-1.569494

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist has been arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a massive domestic terror attack targeting politicians and journalists.

Christopher Paul Hasson called for "focused violence" to "establish a white homeland" and dreamed of ways to "kill almost every last person on earth," according to court records filed in U.S. District Court in Maryland.

image.jpg

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    So a mentally ill neonationlist was caught. Denounce him and his views and control the narrative that law abiding citizens don’t post crazy rants online.

I know I have zero in common with that looney toons. Plus I think his so called arsenal is small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Hasson's commitment to destruction appeared to increase in recent weeks, according to details from prosecutors. He created a list of "traitors" and targets on Jan. 19 in a spreadsheet on his work computer. The spreadsheet was created two days after he conducted a series of internet inquiries:

8:54 a.m.: "what if trump illegally impeached"

8:57 a.m.: "best place in dc to see congress people"

8:58 a.m.: "where in dc to congress live"

10:39 a.m.: "civil war if trump impeached"

11:26 a.m.: "social democrats usa"

Who gives the government these search requests and under what authority?

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I am neck deep in the gun community. I don’t know any white nationalists.

Feb 28, 2013
    So a mentally ill neonationlist was caught. Denounce him and his views and control the narrative that law abiding citizens don’t post crazy rants online.

I know I have zero in common with that looney toons. Plus I think his so called arsenal is small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little sumthin you gotta remember. To our enemy, we are ALL mentally ill neonationalist insurrectionists.

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    If he used a government computer then can't they basically search it any time they want?

Yup. It's in the User Agreement. In his case, it sounds like he was under surveillance for a while and LE decided to arrest him when he starting showing signs of moving from planning to execution.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    And in a nation where 72,000 people died last year from something that is illegal -- opioids, tell me exactly what law would stop this guy? The only thing that would stop this guy is a good guy with a gun....

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    To the grabbers, this guy is the personification of the chatter we see (even here sometimes) that seems to be longing for physical conflict. Don’t feed that narrative, it just proves them right.

ELEMENT94

Wild eyed pistol waver.
    Sep 23, 2007
    Yep, that's usually the reason for dupes and difficult searches. Seems like many titles just can't be straightforward.

The point of the post was the title. Frankly I dont care if its a dupe. If mgmt doesnt like the thread Im sure they will lock it or delete. I felt that since this nut was from MD, he could be a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom