• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    The great state of Maryland has decided that I am worthy of adding a few more guns to my collection.

Thankfully I have passed my cooling off period...has anyone in a blind fit of rage ever decided to purchase a new gun?

“I’m blinded by rage but it would be distasteful to use an old used gun, what this fit of rage really could use is a new or “like NIB” gun.....”

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    They never ask us ...:lol2::innocent0

The entire system is a load of donkey crap , no wonder the Dems are represented by a donkey they are complete jack-asses

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    They never ask us ...:lol2::innocent0

The entire system is a load of donkey crap , no wonder the Dems are represented by a donkey they are complete jack-asses

I get them back by buying as many as I can and only pay $10 ;)

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I always get my "blind fit of rage" guns from Mihalo on the corner. Also, my "mofo owes me money" guns.

“MSP do you know how long it took me to find a Glock Gen4 23C?! I’m not using it at the range or in a rage!”

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I get my revenge guns from a City Entrepreneur on the corner of Fulton and Monroe , no waiting period and no serial number . I understand this is called the "City Loophole"

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Dear sheep,
    Congratulations. We know you're a criminal, but we can't prove it. We know you're not worthy, so we make you wait. HQL, application fees, fingerprint fees, 77R fees and waiting period are molestations of your rights. Pay up, shut up and move along.
    MSP

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    Dear sheep,
    Congratulations. We know you're a criminal, but we can't prove it. We know you're not worthy, so we make you wait. HQL, application fees, fingerprint fees, 77R fees and waiting period are molestations of your rights. Pay up, shut up and move along.
    MSP

And should it please The Crown, thou shalt be deemed "Not Disapproved."

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    The great state of Maryland has decided that I am worthy of adding a few more guns to my collection.

Thankfully I have passed my cooling off period...has anyone in a blind fit of rage ever decided to purchase a new gun?

“I’m blinded by rage but it would be distasteful to use an old used gun, what this fit of rage really could use is a new or “like NIB” gun.....”

The State of Maryland did no such thing!

Not Disapproved in reality means, despite their best efforts, that they were unable under law to prevent the transaction from going ahead. It's similar to the difference between being found Not Guilty versus being found Innocent. Courts don't prove us innocent, they only fail to prove us guilty!

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008

Attachments

• 9445593D-1849-4AF2-8CCF-651D10F78807.jpg
      9445593D-1849-4AF2-8CCF-651D10F78807.jpg
      100.5 KB · Views: 187
    • 8B6E2288-7D6D-408A-96DB-68F05E6EFE03.jpg
      8B6E2288-7D6D-408A-96DB-68F05E6EFE03.jpg
      146.4 KB · Views: 182

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts