• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    I've have actually heard of people buying used 1050's off of eBay and the have come in broken due to the use of auto drives and Dillon fixing them for fee. Which is amazing customer service.

That exact situation happened to me. Bought a used 1050, couldn't get it set up right. Sent it to Dillon, they got back to me and said it was hosed, in a big way.

I went back to the seller and sent a list of repair items from Dillon. They wanted the machine back and said they would swap it with another for me. I refused, and they stopped returning my calls. I went through PayPal and Ebay to try and recoup my money and lost.

Called Dillon back and told them to fix it, that I wasn't sending the seller back a ragged out machine so that someone else would wind up buying it and going through the same crap.

They didn't fix it for free but they gave me every break they could to keep the cost as low as possible.

Last edited:

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Yeah, they usually do—it’s just not guaranteed like it is for the other ones.

Realistically, I’m hard pressed to make a 1050 put out more rounds per hour than a 650. I just haven’t been able to do it for 45 Auto.

What rate are you getting? I can do 1000 rounds of 45 in a hour, as long as I have loaded primer tubes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom