• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanGuy48

Ultimate Member
    I don’t have a recent thread to test it on but I believe as long as the board lets you edit a post you can click edit as usual, then click “go advanced” button and it will let you revise the title as well as the text.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    I don’t have a recent thread to test it on but I believe as long as the board lets you edit a post you can click edit as usual, then click “go advanced” button and it will let you revise the title as well as the text.
    You can change the thread title in your original post in the above manner, but you only have a short window to change the title as seen on the main page. Maybe only 5 minutes or so.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

I tried to add a comma to an old tread I started and it wouldn’t take. Why would it need to be a recent thread?

JimNorth

May 4, 2018
    The Cloud
    You can change the thread title in your original post in the above manner, but you only have a short window to change the title as seen on the main page. Maybe only 5 minutes or so.

I just verified that by adding "[added to test]" to this thread's title per the above manner. I see the change in post #1 but not on the main page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom