• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Some things to ponder, is there a MD approved integral lock for these handguns? CZ also made and sold a vz 61, but that isn't on the approved list.

Setup as a SBR seems like a fun way to go.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    The CZ ones were just D-Tech's sold by CZ. There was absolutely no difference down to the markings to my knowledge.

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    It looks like a mini AK.. It has a magazine( assault clip) that is forward of the trigger guard. and the 32 ACP round can take out a T72 tank with one round. Thats is why it is banned.

I took out a M1A2 tank with my TEC-22 ASSAULT PISTOL DEATH MACHINE.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I took out a M1A2 tank with my TEC-22 ASSAULT PISTOL DEATH MACHINE.

I did once use my VZ with a NV scope to shoot a satellite out of near earth orbit. They are pretty badass against all known armor as well. They make a version with multiple variable diameter barrels that uses a watch battery to inject an electronic pulse into a superheated plasma stream. It's devestatingly awsome. :D

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    I did once use my VZ with a NV scope to shoot a satellite out of near earth orbit. They are pretty badass against all known armor as well. They make a version with multiple variable diameter barrels that uses a watch battery to inject an electronic pulse into a superheated plasma stream. It's devestatingly awsome. :D

Does it have an INFRA BEAM?

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location

I knew it.. It was you that shot down that satellite. Stop firing your gun in the air. My cellphone service is bad enough as it is.

hole punch

Paper Target Slayer
    Sep 29, 2008
    Washington Co.
    I want a MAC. This law is silly. I already have some pistols in 9mm. But I want a MAC. maybe two. or three? maybe one in .45? i'd like to see this law disappeared.

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Front grip ONLY (as in no stock) makes it an AOW. If it has a stock it MUST go the SBR route.

Yes, I shot the satellite down. It's all part of a plan to conquer Madagascar.....I'm attacking with 3 from East Africa.

Enzo_Guy

Jul 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Front grip ONLY (as in no stock) makes it an AOW. If it has a stock it MUST go the SBR route.

Yes, I shot the satellite down. It's all part of a plan to conquer Madagascar.....I'm attacking with 3 from East Africa.

Defender rolls a 6.:cool:

Those penguins play with loaded dice.

But the VZ is only the handgun version. I imported the rare rifle version of the gun you described.:D
    myweapon-3.jpg

Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    Yeah, that's the ticket. I have 17 of those. And 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 x10 to the 5th power rounds plus a buck knife and 10 million dollar nocs too. I told Gorby, "You listen to me Mr. MotherF**ker with the African tatoo on your forehead.....I'll kill you. I've got submarines that fly d**k!!" I singlehandedly ended the cold war with that statement to Gorby. He was so intimidated and scared, he crapped himself and wimpered.

I'm attacking again...and I'm changing the rules. I'm rolling 10 siders and you have to stick with 6's. It's my game and I've made a decision. Besides, I just turned in a set worth seven games worth of armies. You can't win against such odds. I don't care if you DO control all the islands on the board and call yourself the Island Confederacy.

Enzo_Guy

Jul 13, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Yeah, that's the ticket. I have 17 of those. And 14,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 x10 to the 5th power rounds plus a buck knife and 10 million dollar nocs too. I told Gorby, "You listen to me Mr. MotherF**ker with the African tatoo on your forehead.....I'll kill you. I've got submarines that fly d**k!!" I singlehandedly ended the cold war with that statement to Gorby. He was so intimidated and scared, he crapped himself and wimpered.

I'm attacking again...and I'm changing the rules. I'm rolling 10 siders and you have to stick with 6's. It's my game and I've made a decision. Besides, I just turned in a set worth seven games worth of armies. You can't win against such odds. I don't care if you DO control all the islands on the board and call yourself the Island Confederacy.

I use my laser to obliterate all of your armies in a single turn.
    I__MA_FIRIN___MAH_LAZAh_by_Rave002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom