• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Follow up on these uppers.
    Ordered 4 of them.
    Nothing for a month. Sent a WTF email. Radical customer support responded same day and they shipped that day.
    Received them and looked them over, they are all crap. All of them have dings here and there either on the handgaurd or barrel. A couple of them look like they were grabbed with wrench. At least two of them have rust on the barrel and one of those has a dozen + spots of rust. And this is just on the last couple inches of barrel visible. I'm sure there is a lot more to complain about if I spent more than 10 seconds each looking them over.

Another follow up. After all that wait and then they ship me garbage I contact them for a return. After ignoring the first couple of emails they finally respond that they will send return labels but don’t. Finally I had to contest through my credit card and just got the money back last week. Their explanation to the credit card was BS and I believe they had no intention of doing anything but ripping me off had I not contested through the credit card. Buyer beware. I wouldn’t order any of their products directly. At least through reputable places like Primary Arms returns should be easy if they are necessary.

jstolz

Aug 28, 2018
    Glen Burnie
    Another follow up. After all that wait and then they ship me garbage I contact them for a return. After ignoring the first couple of emails they finally respond that they will send return labels but don’t. Finally I had to contest through my credit card and just got the money back last week. Their explanation to the credit card was BS and I believe they had no intention of doing anything but ripping me off had I not contested through the credit card. Buyer beware. I wouldn’t order any of their products directly. At least through reputable places like Primary Arms returns should be easy if they are necessary.

Any updates?

1841DNG

Ultimate Member
    Apr 17, 2016
    I got one from Primary and I did not see any rust. A couple small scratches on the barrel you have to be looking for but I did not expect perfection on something that cheap. I definitely will never order directly from radical based on what I am reading. I have not got around to shooting it yet and probably won't for a while. It was going to be a placeholder until I got a nicer upper which I broke down and bought a week or so ago. If I did not live so far away from SotAR I would inquire about having it checked there.

Cryptotek1

May 1, 2017
    Ordered an upper from radical. Shipping time was several weeks over expected timeframe. Not uncommon but there were no updates from radical until I contacted them. Also, upper had several dings on the rail and lower receiver. Havent fired it. Probably wouldn't buy again.

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    Any updates?

Not sure what else you might be looking for. In a nutshell, they didn’t ship for well over a month and when they did they shipped me junk and wouldn’t respond or refund my money until I sent the credit card after them. Then they misrepresented what happened to the credit card, but whatever. Whoever is running the show there has little integrity. I would venture to say they are shipping better quality to distributors and selling their blemished and scrap as “clearance” which is a joke. Shipping items covered in rust and then playing games with the customers money, you deserve to be out of business. And again, this wasn’t one barreled upper. It was four and they were all garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom