• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dizzle

Jan 27, 2018
    Where can I find the frames for the cheapest price?

I want to build a G19 Polymer 80 that is all black with a TiN barrel, and gold flat faced trigger.

First I am going to buy the frame this week but I need some advice for the rest of the build.

I have heard the OEM lower parts kit works best or P80 lower parts kit. Where can I find them for the cheapest price?

Where can I find the best slides for a decent price and a TiN barrel and which gold flat faced trigger would you recommend?

Thank you!!!

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    Where can I find the frames for the cheapest price?

I want to build a G19 Polymer 80 that is all black with a TiN barrel, and gold flat faced trigger.

First I am going to buy the frame this week but I need some advice for the rest of the build.

I have heard the OEM lower parts kit works best or P80 lower parts kit. Where can I find them for the cheapest price?

Where can I find the best slides for a decent price and a TiN barrel and which gold flat faced trigger would you recommend?

Thank you!!!

Brownells with a sale is the best ive seen the lower parts kit

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Just do a search on Google. There's dozens of places that sell the parts and often have sales. I do searches and bookmark everything

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190506-134416.jpg
      Screenshot_20190506-134416.jpg
      61.8 KB · Views: 268

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Just do a search on Google. There's dozens of places that sell the parts and often have sales. I do searches and bookmark everything
    Could you expand and screen grab that solvent trap list? I have solvents running around all over the place!

CaptChaos

MDS Supporter
    Mar 1, 2008
    Calvert County, MD
    Rockeybrass is usually the cheapest place for a frame unless you miraculously get lucky enough to snag an off color one from Midway or
    Brownells (and those are often Ready Mods).

Most recommend an OEM LPK and those are about $45 at many places. You can sometimes get a little off with Midway codes.

The best place to ask this or find deals is reddit gundeals.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Rockeybrass is usually the cheapest place for a frame unless you miraculously get lucky enough to snag an off color one from Midway or
    Brownells (and those are often Ready Mods).

Most recommend an OEM LPK and those are about $45 at many places. You can sometimes get a little off with Midway codes.

The best place to ask this or find deals is reddit gundeals.

Those $75 Ready Mods looked great when I found some clearance grip tapes for $2.00 each. Customized the grips to look nothing like a Ready Mod and no stippling required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom