• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    They are like Satan's housepets. I enjoy raining arrows down on them and killing them as they are just about the nastiest creatures on this earth.

:lol::lol:

The video says it was a French hunter. We all know there are no guns in Europe, the liberalz told us so.

The second video should be titled, Joe Biden is wrong, you need a semi auto with a lot of bullets to hunt a boar.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fae_1387815223

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    This is an insane hog hunt from a heli. Might actually have to call it a hog shoot because there isn't much "hunting" involved. Some pretty good shooting though.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/89UliEiQQyU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'll let you guys know when I figure out how to embed these YouTube videos. lol

http://youtu.be/89UliEiQQyU

Those are some sharp shootin sumbitches.

ALBY

Jan 5, 2008
    I climbed out of my stand one time to check out a loud and crazy disturbance. A big sow was hollering and screaming. a tusker had chased her off her brood and a pack of pigs were eating her litter alive. piglets were a few days old. the hogs were ripping them to pieces. it was a truly horrifying scene.

I also saw a bunch of hogs grab a rattler and play with it until it was dead, then they ate it.

You get to kill two non tuskers a day for pork. one day I smoked a little hog who was h8it bad, but ran 100 yards and died. I waited 1/2 an hour, then want to recover the hog. the other pigs had already eaten it's ******* and ruined a big chunk of pork. so that night, I stuck a little piglet that we split lengthwise and barbecued the on the grill.

I love killing those things.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I climbed out of my stand one time to check out a loud and crazy disturbance. A big sow was hollering and screaming. a tusker had chased her off her brood and a pack of pigs were eating her litter alive. piglets were a few days old. the hogs were ripping them to pieces. it was a truly horrifying scene.

I also saw a bunch of hogs grab a rattler and play with it until it was dead, then they ate it.

You get to kill two non tuskers a day for pork. one day I smoked a little hog who was h8it bad, but ran 100 yards and died. I waited 1/2 an hour, then want to recover the hog. the other pigs had already eaten it's ******* and ruined a big chunk of pork. so that night, I stuck a little piglet that we split lengthwise and barbecued the on the grill.

I love killing those things.

There is actually a limit on the number of hogs you can kill? As much of a nuisance as these things are, I am surprised by that. Guessing they are going to be in Maryland pretty soon. I am finding turkeys on farms that I hunt that have never had turkeys on them in the 30 years I have been hunting them. Guessing the hogs will be here soon too and then the deer will have some competition for food. Farmers will probably be PISSED.

jcass

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 21, 2012
    gambrills , maryland
    They are tuff, we have had 3 dogs hanging from them for a hour or more before. I've seen one shot in the head point blank in a cage with .357 and it went crazy eventually getting hit with a sledge hammer put a end to his antics. I have also seen them DRT from a .17HMR.
    That guy waited way to long to take the shot and It almost cost him.

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    I've seen one shot in the head point blank in a cage with .357 and it went crazy eventually getting hit with a sledge hammer put a end to his antics.

WTF kind of hunter carries a sledgehammer? Is this 800AD Norway?

They are tuff, we have had 3 dogs hanging from them for a hour or more before.

And I bet you'd be pretty tough too considering you are fighting for your life...

jcass

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 21, 2012
    gambrills , maryland
    WTF kind of hunter carries a sledgehammer? Is this 800AD Norway?

And I bet you'd be pretty tough too considering you are fighting for your life...
    We were having a cookout and this hog was selected, so gathered him up put him in the cage and my step father took his pistol and popped him in the head. When he didn't drop and went berserker he grabbed the hammer open the cage and wacked him in the head. He was smoking 45mins later.

Yea they put up a hell of a fight. Are dogs at the time had no formal training it was pure instinct and hard to get them to release.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty
    I wonder if angry bacon tastes different?

Bacon is never angry.

bacon Rules.jpg

Numidian

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 25, 2007
    Shrewsbury, PA
    We were having a cookout and this hog was selected, so gathered him up put him in the cage and my step father took his pistol and popped him in the head. When he didn't drop and went berserker he grabbed the hammer open the cage and wacked him in the head. He was smoking 45mins later.

Yea they put up a hell of a fight. Are dogs at the time had no formal training it was pure instinct and hard to get them to release.

Ahhh gotcha you're talking about a domestic hog, not a feral pig

jcass

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 21, 2012
    gambrills , maryland
    Ahhh gotcha you're talking about a domestic hog, not a feral pig
    We raised pigs here in MD with my pop but When I lived in FL our family and friends hunted hogs regularly and pinned a handful at a time to keep on hand (wild not domestic). I grew up part of my life there and part here. I was to young to go on hog hunts back then but I did my share of hoeing the garden ,catching crawdads ,picking berries , plucking chickens, things like that. I grew up very low income with out houses and no running water for a portion of my childhood. Then I moved here to live with my pop and grandma. My grandparent's were from the depression and although they were a lot better off than where I came from we still did a lot of living off the land so to speak or rural living . Pop raised pigs and chickens and grew a large garden. He would salt pigs and hang them in the salt house. My grandma would can for a month strait every year until she passed. It was the way my family chose to live. Now before you make any judgments about poor white trash, My pop served in the navy in WWII as a pilot and my grandma made planes, that's how they met in the service. After the war My pop was a union carpenter. Then he drove a tractor trailer all over this once great country as a(owner operator).He also owned his own carpentry business, dump truck business and a bar room in Dade city FL, that's where I was born. They chose the lifestyle they lived and because they did they are still providing for the family tree all these years later after their passing. God bless their Generation. The new generations of people coming up trying their damnedest to give this country away after people like my grandparents help build it aren't worth the powder and lead it would take to blow their brains out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom