• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EGreenSVT

Jul 27, 2020
    Hey newbie here. Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. I'm thinking about selling my IWI Tavor. MD compliant with pinned barrel extension done by gunsmith. Just trying to figure out what it's worth. Have hard case with the foam cut out for it. Also have a gun show stand that goes in the magwell. Just trying to figure out what it's worth at this point. Haven't decided if I can part with it yet.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Not much. Shotguns are much more in demand these days.

I'll give you $500 for it.

jonathanglock

Oct 8, 2011
    Smithsburg, MD
    They gonna drag you.

Attachments

• they-finna-drag-you-63041909.png
      they-finna-drag-you-63041909.png
      35 KB · Views: 713

kolohekanaka

Jul 23, 2017
    Howard County, MD
    Hey newbie here. Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place. I'm thinking about selling my IWI Tavor. MD compliant with pinned barrel extension done by gunsmith. Just trying to figure out what it's worth. Have hard case with the foam cut out for it. Also have a gun show stand that goes in the magwell. Just trying to figure out what it's worth at this point. Haven't decided if I can part with it yet.
    Check out guns.com. They're used Tavor inventory shows "sold out" so they may be interested in yours.

JoeyBimmer

Jul 22, 2020
    Eldersburg MD
    Never sold any guns before, only bought guns. Just feeling out the market. Why would I get dragged for that?

You have to, I mean you must do both hobbies. Keep the tavor, save the money for the Mustang project. How far do you expect a project car to go if you can get some scratch together for a new to you ride?

dkim73

Feb 15, 2009
    To the original OP, let me know what you find out. I'm curious too. I have an original SAR version in Black 556 w geissle trigger. I would never sell it, but always good to know prices. Some say the originals may become collector items ... but who knows that could be decades :-) LOL

Stephen M

Jan 20, 2013
    MoCo
    Out of curiosity I did a search on Gunbroker for completed items (things that have actually sold, not just listed). A few dozen 5.56 TAVOR SARs have changed hands recently, with prices ranging from $1400-$1800. The more recent auctions were trending toward the higher end of that scale.

If it was a pre-2013 version that was irreplaceable (as a MD resident) I'd definitely keep it, but as a MD-compliant version it can be replaced in the future. Enjoy your project car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom