• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    do they sell different kinds of black powder percussion caps also ?

I got some RWS musket caps and a spare nipple for my civil war Springfield there last year. I had to ask a few people before I found one that had a stash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    How so?

Last time I went to this show (years ago), I got scammed. I'm looking for a Gew 98 and this might be the place to find it. I'll be more careful when inspecting the firearm this time.

What happened and what can I do to avoid such a thing?

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Am getting excited.... it's Comicon time! (My wife calls this show Comicon for gun nerds).

Been saving my pennies. This may be the last time it is truly epic in MD. Usually, you can get a rifle at this show without going through an FFL, but I fear this will be the last year for private transfers of long-guns. Thanks for f**king up another good thing, MGA.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I don't want to jinx it, but has anyone heard anything about this show being cancelled due to virus panic. I was glad to hear Big Larry say that he was not going to mandate the closure of "large gatherings" like CA and WA have done.

Fingers crossed that it goes forward.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    I regret to say that I've heard this year's show has been cancelled. Which is a great pity, it's the one gun show in this entire region that I regard as a must-make show.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I regret to say that I've heard this year's show has been cancelled. Which is a great pity, it's the one gun show in this entire region that I regard as a must-make show.

Confirmed.

Due to Hogan's 250 person limit.

This is tough on MACA, who sponsors the show, as well as the exhibitors from all over the world, who just got the rug yanked from under them 8 days before they're due to arrive.

Baltimore Antique Arms Show Cancellation

President David Booz announces the cancellation of the Maryland Arms Collectors Association, Inc.,

Annual “Baltimore Show”.
    March 21 & 22, 2020

Governor Larry Hogan of Maryland has ordered all public gatherings with greater than 250 participants be cancelled. Therefore, MACA is obligated to follow Governor’s Executive Order.

MACA will provide information regarding the management process for the cancellation of our “Baltimore Show” in following months.

We appreciate the loyalty of our show attendees and exhibitors for the last 65 years of our “Baltimore Show”.

We will return in 2021!

Regards,

David Booz

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom