• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Shared to my FB page...Getting ready to share it to various MD 2A FB pages.

johnkorz

Feb 25, 2013
    Savage
    Ok MD shooters, it is time for all of us to get off our butts and participate in the legislative process. After viewing this video I have come to the conclusion that the majority of those who are in the MD Senate and House are there because they simply do not have the ability to find another source of employment. I do not see any technical or critical thinking skills that will allows them to make informed decisions. Instead, they make decisions that are based on opinion. I just made another donation to MD MSI and will continue to make donations all through the year. We all need to make ourselves available for volunteer work. I am making myself available for the rest of the time I live in Maryland.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I ask when can we show up in numbers in Annapolis with signs and banners ? I know there is a cluster up there with construction . Cant do too much day stuff but night-time i can do a thing or two .

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I would forward this to everyone I could, EXCEPT: It's unintelligible on my iPhone, and phones are what most folks seem to use these days. It sounds fine on my PCs. Ditch the music. Let us know when/if it's revised.

Her voice should be front and center in that video. It's clear that's the way she wants it.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I would forward this to everyone I could, EXCEPT: It's unintelligible on my iPhone, and phones are what most folks seem to use these days. It sounds fine on my PCs. Ditch the music. Let us know when/if it's revised.

Her voice should be front and center in that video. It's clear that's the way she wants it.

I believe that a revised version is being worked on with the music toned down. I will post a link when it happens. Check the MSI site too. I believe it is posted there.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    It's weird. I don't hear the music much on my PC, but it's still coming through on my phone!!! ARGH! I am sure that I loaded the new one, and I even cleared my Safari stuff.

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Strange. She has that same childish baby girl voice that AOC and Christine Blasey Ford have.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Her words and behavior are way more valuable than fancy drum beats and sound effects. The revised still isn't being all it could be on my iPhone 6S, but I do appreciate the video production.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    This is one of the times I will respectfully disagree , if she is breaking ethic rules and the citizens have no way to redress our Government then she needs to pay the price even if it takes years and much BS .

Being an ******* or an uppity arrogant bitch does not violate ethics rules. If it did, and I wish it did, we would have no politicians. What a wonderful world that would be.

She is my district and trust me if I could get rid of her I would. She will win reelection without any substantive competition. Probably not even an opponent.

Keep in mind the adage that bad publicity is better than none and all. She deserves... none at all! Spreading the word just helps her.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Mrs. Attterbeary's demeanor is simply that of a person personally offended that the lower class would question a bill that she sponsored.

She will not let those who opionion differ finish their statement. Doesn't want to hear it and just cuts them off. To point out the ridiculous of her thought process only further aggravates her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom