• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    DC. Biggest show.

Best way is by motorcycle; you come in thru Rock Creek Pkwy, Virginia Ave to the Constitution Ave intersection. Park the bike at 9PM and wait for it. Then as the thing wraps up, hop on the bike and head out the way you came, on the crest of the wave.

No heat, no hassle, just a lot of lights and noise, and an easy ride home.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Do you have a boat?

Severn River, Sherwood Forest, Maryland, mariners are urged to remain at least 150 yards from the fireworks discharge site located at the end of the Sherwood Forest Club’s Main Pier on July 3,

:D :thumbsup:

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    Stay at the Antietam Overlook Inn...get the Overlook Sweet and enjoy the best view of Antietam besides a helicopter.

Best place for fireworks? DISNEY!

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Do you have a boat?

Severn River, Sherwood Forest, Maryland, mariners are urged to remain at least 150 yards from the fireworks discharge site located at the end of the Sherwood Forest Club’s Main Pier on July 3,

Show starts @ 9:20 pm

3th Small.jpg

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    I wonder if anyone has considered finding a fireworks display in VA to watch while wearing their pistol on their hip openly, just cause you can? I'm having difficulty thinking of a better way to celebrate our 2a rights on independence day. Imagine that feeling of freedom with fireworks bursting over head.

Dave T

I thought this was going to be a thread about where to BUY fireworks...

I just got back in town... need to buy some local stuff if still available, even though MD only allows the lame stuff (imagine that!). I'm hoping the stand that's usually open near the intersection of Dorsey Rd and Balt Annapolis Blvd will be open. Unless anyone knows of a better places in AA or Howard County.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Find someone with a boat.. head out to the middle of the bay, a bit North or South of the Bay Bridge and enjoy the fireworks on a 360* panorama from all the communities and municipalities around you! :innocent0

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I just got back in town... need to buy some local stuff if still available, even though MD only allows the lame stuff (imagine that!). I'm hoping the stand that's usually open near the intersection of Dorsey Rd and Balt Annapolis Blvd will be open. Unless anyone knows of a better places in AA or Howard County.

Local stuffs out there, it's ok I guess but not the real deal stuff. I've been out in the driveway playing a bit.

Attachments

• image-1675104727.jpg
      image-1675104727.jpg
      82.5 KB · Views: 85

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    I will be at the launch table in Laurel tomorrow night. Nothing like coordinating the start of the fireworks/music and then looking straight up to watch the show. :party29::party29::party29::party29::party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom