• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slsc98

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    ... This guy is a giant piece of shit...

Agreed! The wife and I oh so gleefully skipped my Graduate Degree graduation ceremony from Hopkins the year he was the guest orator. We took each other to a fabulous waterfront restaurant and afterwards watched some tourists throwing bread to ducks get swarmed and shit on by a gang of sea gulls.

We laughed when one of us pointed out that what we had just witnessed was about the same as if we had gone to the graduation ceremony and witnessed that sanctimonious m*f* verbally vomiting on the crowd. (Wasn’t surprised that several professors also “had emergencies” that eve ...!)

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Agreed! The wife and I oh so gleefully skipped my Graduate Degree graduation ceremony from Hopkins the year he was the guest orator. We took each other to a fabulous waterfront restaurant and afterwards watched some tourists throwing bread to ducks get swarmed and shit on by a gang of sea gulls.

We laughed when one of us pointed out that what we had just witnessed was about the same as if we had gone to the graduation ceremony and witnessed that sanctimonious m*f* verbally vomiting on the crowd. (Wasn’t surprised that several professors also “had emergencies” that eve ...!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Domestic enemies of our constitution have hijacked America and people who have sworn the oath to support and defend our constitution against such enemies have allowed them to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom