• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Now that Photobucket charges what are people using to post photos to the forum? Ease of use from an iPhone a plus.

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    I normally use a browser even on the phone. But for photo posting here, I open taptalk. There is a camera and a photo file icon to add the image to your post. Then I get out of taptalk because I don't care for how it presents the forum. My 2¢

edit: referencing below, you are welcome

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I normally use a browser even on the phone. But for photo posting here, I open taptalk. There is a camera and a photo file icon to add the image to your post. Then I get out of taptalk because I don't care for how it presents the forum. My 2¢

Oh. Didn’t know tapatalk did that! Thanks!

TexasBob

Another day in Paradise
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    Space Coast
    After all these years I still don't do fruit something about the cost of being cool :rolleyes:

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• Upload.JPG
      Upload.JPG
      51.1 KB · Views: 402

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Below every post box is the button labeled go advanced, click on it.

Then click on manage attachments.

Then click on choose file, which will open up the iPhone library for you to choose your picture. Tap choose on the picture frame

Then click on upload.

Then when you see the indication that the picture file has loaded hit the close window

finally go back and hit the submit button and your comment and picture it will appear like magic.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I take the pick from my phone. I either email it to myself and up load to my "Pictures" or I just upload directly from my phone if I'm not home. I always hated Botophuckit.

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    After 5 years on this board I still can’t figure out how to upload pictures. It always says the file size isn’t right. The only forum I have that issue with.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    After 5 years on this board I still can’t figure out how to upload pictures. It always says the file size isn’t right. The only forum I have that issue with.

If you look on the screen where you upload the photo's, it tells you the permissible photo size for each photo type. If it is telling you the photo size isnt right, then its to large of a file size. Try editing the photo to shrink its size to the permissible size.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mainly use my iPhone or iPad but lately when I try to upload from my pictures album I sometimes get a "invalid file extension". Like I said it's hit or miss. I still don't know why it sometimes gets posted sideways when my album has it straight.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    SmugMug is rather reasonable with their fees. I was already disgruntled with Photosuckit and the amount of ads and lag times when uploading or maintaining the small amount of photos I had. I left when they announced that they were charging.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    from phone to computer then upload as its already been said but don't ask me how to flip them some times it works sometimes it doesn't. But you can rely on Dave MP for the flipping part.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ive been using upload. Need to get a photobucket type account set-up so I have more control (no offense!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom