Hickok 45 sure loves the new Sig P365. Glock may need to rethink mags, after this

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Safe to say he likes it, and the design of the mags.

Sig put 10+1 in a pistol the same size as the Glock single stack:

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    I just saw the video myself, I may have to look at getting one. The capacity is just awesome.

Blkhawk870

Nov 15, 2014
    Baltimore County
    That pistol looks great on paper. If it holds more than y wig and weighs less hen I'm definitely going to have to try it. My only concern will be magazine availability and cost.

I'm guessing we won't see any around here until the fall due to the roster.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    This pistol might bring me out of my pistol buying retirement brought on by the 10/13 ban. How long does it take to get my HQL if I haven't bought a pistol in 4+ years?
    Assuming you have the mandatory training (or Hunters Safety Card or previously owned handgun) requirement already, it shouldn’t take more than a week to get your HQL, start to finish.

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    That pistol looks great on paper. If it holds more than y wig and weighs less hen I'm definitely going to have to try it. My only concern will be magazine availability and cost.

I'm guessing we won't see any around here until the fall due to the roster.

Rare and high

I would like buy P365

ohen cepel

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Where they send me.
    Does this SIG have the "special features" like live round ejection and random firing when you drop it :lol2:

I'm going to wait a long time to buy a new SIG. Used to like them a lot but think I need to give them a little space.

Metal mag doesn't need the thick sidewalls which plastic does. Seems rather simple to my mind.

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Seems like a really nice pistol. By the time md handgun review bd gets the ok out to the stores to sell it, all kinks will be known and maybe sig will offer incentives. Wonder if sig will use its mag design for other calibers. Sure looks like a winner.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    Safe to say he likes it, and the design of the mags.

Hickok45's reviews always seem to be very positive. That's one reason his videos are so popular in the gun community and why his sponsors make sure he has a steady stream of new products. The guy definitely knows how to sell guns.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Hickok45 is a pretty good shooter. Yet the way he picked up this tiny gun and picked off targets is impressive. Banging the gong on his first try is something he couldn't do with other small guns (like the LCP).

I'm seriously considering checking one of these out.

Ap1026

Jul 25, 2017
    I always laugh when he shoots sub-compacts, they look ridiculously tiny in his hands.

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Hickok45's reviews always seem to be very positive. That's one reason his videos are so popular in the gun community and why his sponsors make sure he has a steady stream of new products. The guy definitely knows how to sell guns.

If you watch it, you'll see he seemed a little more excited than normal about this gun... pretty amazed by the mag.

Czechnologist

Concerned Citizen
    Mar 9, 2016
    If you watch it, you'll see he seemed a little more excited than normal about this gun... pretty amazed by the mag.

Oh, I watched it! :thumbsup:

The mag is an engineering marvel. Cramming 10 rounds of 9mm in such a small space is a feat only Walther has been able to duplicate with the PPQ SC.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Does this SIG have the "special features" like live round ejection and random firing when you drop it :lol2:

I'm going to wait a long time to buy a new SIG. Used to like them a lot but think I need to give them a little space.

Metal mag doesn't need the thick sidewalls which plastic does. Seems rather simple to my mind.

Same here. I was not impressed with my P320 and sold it already.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i suggest watching other p365 videos, it seems it has its fair share of issues.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Like what?

I'm very intrigued by this but will be giving it a year on the market.

http://sigtalk.com/p250-p320-p365-p320-x-5-pistols/271490-sig-tweaking-p365-design.html

Even knowing that, I am still on the hunt for one, handled a couple, but haven't shot one, it's not only small, but the grip is really high, with a lot of finger-
    room of the grip for it's size. Hopefully Sig plans on sufficient numbers of this, it will probably be a massive seller, and hopefully spark the next wave of carry pistol tech.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Funny, saw this advertised as a “high capacity” compact. Guess that’s the 12 round mag. Mags ARE expensive but at least you get two with the handgun.

Attachments

• 1DC42887-624A-41C1-9E13-01C7BE106569.jpg
      1DC42887-624A-41C1-9E13-01C7BE106569.jpg
      65.9 KB · Views: 267

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom