• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yoshi

Invictus
    Jun 9, 2010
    Someplace in Maryland
    Thinking about getting a set for my P-01 and SP-01. (CCW) They look to be problematic if your hands get sweaty. Are they?

Do they help with concealment? Not that I expect a great improvement, but I think the standard grips are a bit fat.

I have a set of aluminim grips on the way for my 75. I got the thin kind for the same reason as you said that the standard grips are too fat. Hopefully I'll have a chance to try them out soon. The ones from CZ Custom have grip tape to prevent slipping, Cajun's grips are textured aluminum for the same purpose. I would imagine the thin grips would help with concealment some but probably not very much of a change.

MikeofMD

May 14, 2016
    MoCO
    Got a set of aluminum grips to replace the fatter plastic ones. They feel good in hand. I forget where I got them but they were reasonable in price.

Mr.Blue

Living In A Bizarro World
    Nov 21, 2011
    Miserable in MD
    I got a pair for my CZ 97BD because it’s a massive gun. I kept the rubber grips on all my other CZs. I love their rubber grips.

The aluminum grips feel nice and definitely reduce the grip size, but I sweat a lot and they do feel slippery. That said, the gun never came loose in my hands. YMMV.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom