• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    My form 4 individual submitted 4/17 is in process according to atf, he said 30 to 60 days (from yesterday). Not sure how some are getting approval quicker but still well within my October estimate I thought it be done within.
    Terrible hobby I chose, now where did my damn horse run off to ..
    Someone from ATF gave you that timeline info?
    I called and just got some generic info. “We received your application February 12, it is being processed” No estimate on timing other than, we have your application. Really nothing different than what is on my portal at Silencer Co.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Someone from ATF gave you that timeline info?
    I called and just got some generic info. “We received your application February 12, it is being processed” No estimate on timing other than, we have your application. Really nothing different than what is on my portal at Silencer Co.
    Yup. I called because it is no where in my atf account and the guy (Hugh Mann) found it by its serial number and said here it is, it doesn't look like anything is holding it up. and he said "only shows up in the LGS account".

ATF website says 39 days for Form 4 Individual.

Last edited:

Bafflingbs

Gozer the Destroyer
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 16, 2013
    Calvert County
    Mine was backordered on Silencer Shop, on March 29th. They got it in on April 22nd, SS held it up for over a week, because I didn’t buy a trust. (BS!) I tried multiple lines of communication with them, telling them that I didn’t want a trust, and to file it as an Individual. They finally emailed me back, on the 29th. to say they got my message. It wasn’t until the 1st, that they understand, and are now filing as Individual. On the 6th, they told me that it would be an additional 4-5 days, before they could even ship it to PSG. At this point, I’m getting pissed at SS, because they’re dragging their feet. I semi-kindly reminded them, that they’ve already delayed my order, with the trust I didn’t want. I find it funny that now the ATF has got their sh!t together, they’re the delaying party. What’s so hard about creating a label, and putting it in the mail? I’m sure PSG will be super fast getting my form 4 certified (WINK WINK) :toothless :innocent0:deal::kissass::kissass:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom