• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    We get a lot of things offered from members to other members... which are not gun related items. This is usually a clutter post with all kinds of replies in the Water Cooler.

Can we just get a sub forum/section for these items, located in the same area as the "Gun Related Karma"?
    Individual items could be offered there by those who have and searched by those who want. And it would save the trouble of searching one thread for multiple items and checking to see if they are still available or gone. Each item would then have its own thread. Members could see the item listed in the thread title. And several other advantages could be realized.

I fully believe that this would be a great benefit to all MDS members.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I think folks post in the WC section to restrict access to members only for their karma items.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I think folks post in the WC section to restrict access to members only for their karma items.

Special occasion/item karmas yeah. When you're giving away extra, unwanted stuff to the first taker, i don't care who claims it. The karma kinnection is restricted to 50+ post member anyway, I believe.

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    We get a lot of things offered from members to other members... which are not gun related items. This is usually a clutter post with all kinds of replies in the Water Cooler.

Can we just get a sub forum/section for these items, located in the same area as the "Gun Related Karma"?
    Individual items could be offered there by those who have and searched by those who want. And it would save the trouble of searching one thread for multiple items and checking to see if they are still available or gone. Each item would then have its own thread. Members could see the item listed in the thread title. And several other advantages could be realized.

I fully believe that this would be a great benefit to all MDS members.

That just gives protegeV more places to clutter up!

:D

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

I have no issue with it being restricted to members only... AIUI, That can also be placed in the same sub forum area as Gun Related items... With restrictions the same as WC and Classifieds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom