• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    This appears to be a good deal...
    https://www.slickguns.com/product/b...t-free-anderson-lower-and-lpk-240?mobile=true
    image.jpeg

TheRussianNightmare

Sep 17, 2012
    Very good deal!...But it is through primary arms. They would not ship mags to an out of state address, with a MD billing address. So they may be squeamish about shipping a lower here.

blankford

Apr 29, 2015
    Bel Air
    Yea, got the email for this yesterday, it's a sweet deal if you're in the market for starting a new build. PA is awesome too.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    had the same effn issue

Very good deal!...But it is through primary arms. They would not ship mags to an out of state address, with a MD billing address. So they may be squeamish about shipping a lower here.

i purchased 10 30 round clear smoke Lancer mags to be shipped to VA for me. They said no. I explained to them the situation and they agreed but said they follow their stupid documentation. Whatever. I just went to Man-asses and got them from the store there. They were more than happy to sell them to me. they also said it was an FU to to the MD gubbmint.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    And how much there for the trigger?

Their ad values the lower and LPK @ $49.99 each.

You have to add in shipping and transfer fee for this deal (at least $15 for transfer plus whatever they charge for shipping.) This would be a better deal for me if they skipped the stripped lower.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    That's a great deal!

Personally, I'd prefer to wait for the holiday sales. Geiselle and Primary Arms often have 25/30% off sales around major holidays. Not as good of a deal as the offer in the OP but I already have a pile of Engage Armament lowers that need triggers/parts kits.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    You have to add in shipping and transfer fee for this deal (at least $15 for transfer plus whatever they charge for shipping.) This would be a better deal for me if they skipped the stripped lower.

That's a great deal!

Personally, I'd prefer to wait for the holiday sales. Geiselle and Primary Arms often have 25/30% off sales around major holidays. Not as good of a deal as the offer in the OP but I already have a pile of Engage Armament lowers that need triggers/parts kits.

Buy the trigger...

Sell the lower...

Keep the trigger and the LPK...

Save more and get what you need... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom