• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    I was in there yesterday and had a chance to fondle a nice Benelli M4... Sweet balance SG but wow... $1799.xx?

m4-tactical-shotgun-pistol-12-gauge.png

Still a nice shotgun but dayummmm.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    I wouldn't expect to hear that Dick's carries anything that nice.

robmints

Ultimate Member
    Jan 20, 2011
    DHV is good people in the lodge. I'm waiting for the a300 to go back on sale. I was hoping for a coupon for spring turkey. James has been there forever, and there is another guy who is a long timer, can't remember his name. There is a youngish guy that is kind of new and he is pretty good too. No complaints about DHV lodge from me. I consider it a LGS to me.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    DHV is good people in the lodge. I'm waiting for the a300 to go back on sale. I was hoping for a coupon for spring turkey. James has been there forever, and there is another guy who is a long timer, can't remember his name. There is a youngish guy that is kind of new and he is pretty good too. No complaints about DHV lodge from me. I consider it a LGS to me.

The guys in the Westminister lodge are the same way, but I just HATE to give money to Dicks.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Agreed. They are some good dudes there. But prices are sky high. Not their fault.

Not all prices... That Stevens Tac12 and a few others go on sale often.

Back around TG the Stevens 320 was on sale for $199.99 and it came with 100 rounds of 00buck for free. MSRP is $249.xx on just the shotgun alone.
    Just the ammo was $100.00 worth. And this is a hell of a $100.00 shotgun...
    Stevens%20320%202.JPG

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011

I believe the other guy you mention is Rick. Really into fishing. There are a couple of newer young guys so can't help you out there. Josh and Ryan.

The price on the Benelli RD posted about is about average from what I see in other shops.

I've always had great service there. Ammo prices are high though when not on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Curtis6789

Latest threads

Top Bottom