• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Find your district. Stay up to date on candidates.

Start a thread for your district (2014 District X House Race). Make sure you will be available to update the OP as needed.

Research candidates. THIS is a good list to start with.

Check out their websites and "issues" links. If they don't have what you are looking for, call or email them and ask them about 2A. If the person is already in office, you can look up their voting record. For example, here is the final roll in the house for 281.

Please pay attention to the new districts. Here is an interactive map.

ALSO... Feel free to research donors of antis and include info in your district thread. HERE is the DONOR FAQ I created. Here is synuepka's Donor Wiki (we need help with this). HERE is the official lobbyist list. Here is a search engine for businesses, partnerships and nonprofits that you may find listed as donors (thanks to JAYBEEZ).

-------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU WANT TO CLAIM A DISTRICT THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF, POST HERE! I will keep this as a master list of districts and link your new thread to the appropriate district in this post.

8- CrazySanMan
    9A- occbrian
    9B- occbrian

13- whistlersmother
    14- mac1_131

21- dblas

If the mods would be so kind as to grant this a STICKY, I'd appreciate it!!!!

Last edited:

vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    If remember correctly, you found an easy to navigate website last year. It clearly outlined contributors to campaigns and was sortable.

Do you still have the link to that?

Thanks

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    Find your district. Stay up to date on candidates.

Start a thread for your district (2014 District X House Race). Make sure you will be available to update the OP as needed.

Research candidates. THIS is a good list to start with.

Check out their websites and "issues" links. If they don't have what you are looking for, call or email them and ask them about 2A. If the person is already in office, you can look up their voting record. For example, here is the final roll in the house for 281.

Please pay attention to the new districts. Here is an interactive map.

ALSO... Feel free to research donors of antis and include info in your district thread. HERE is the DONOR FAQ I created. Here is synuepka's Donor Wiki (we need help with this). HERE is the official lobbyist list. Here is a search engine for businesses, partnerships and nonprofits that you may find listed as donors (thanks to JAYBEEZ).

-------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU WANT TO CLAIM A DISTRICT THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF, POST HERE! I will keep this as a master list of districts and link your new thread to the appropriate district in this post.

9A- occbrian
    9B- occbrian

13- whistlersmother

If the mods would be so kind as to grant this a STICKY, I'd appreciate it!!!!

I didn't want to mess up the flow of your thread, but..... I REALLY need to point that out. That right there is becoming a HUGE problem. SO many people have no idea their current reps may be different for the 2014 elections. They look at me like I have a third eye in the center of my forehead...

Also I think this site is MUCH easier to use then the MD's interactive map crap.

Sorry Brian...

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    you can put my down for 14

I will also update the individual threads as they show up with the voter demographics for that district. goateggs and I compiled the precinct data for every district based on the numbers used for 2014 redistricting and we have pretty good data that shows the numbers of D, R & I in every district, and number of people of voting age, and past primary results, stuff like that

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    you can put my down for 14

I will also update the individual threads as they show up with the voter demographics for that district. goateggs and I compiled the precinct data for every district based on the numbers used for 2014 redistricting and we have pretty good data that shows the numbers of D, R & I in every district, and number of people of voting age, and past primary results, stuff like that

Awesome!!

Sent from my fire using smoke.

bigplayer2382

Jan 18, 2013
    Salisbury
    Looks like 38B is going to run unopposed for Conway (dem) who opposed SB281. So not really to much of a bad thing. Can't really expect a republican in salisbury.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I can look at D14.

There are three seats here, and it looks like there is one guy running against them.

One problem is that three goons in there now (Kaiser, Zucker, Luedtke) formed a "slate" earlier this year, which basically means they will all vote the same. I think they did this to deter people from running against them. Anyway, the one guy standing up to these three is John Paul Evans. I am gonna look into him and maybe try and feel him out.

We need to get this stuff up on the FreeState DINO website. If you want to be in charge of your districts FSD page, let me know. I can pop you out an account and you can be in charge of maintaining it.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    occ, a bit more work for you, but why don't you edit the OP and put the links in there?

you can turn the text of the districts spoken for into a link

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom