CITIZEN GROUPS UNITE TO CHALLENGE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN IN THE U.S. DISTRICT COURT

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Yes! Go Team2A!

Are you going to include the Governor's mansion visitor list in discovery? :D

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Just got the e-mail from the AGC, with a link to the actual filing. I'll wait for the AGC to post it, they deserve the honor.

Bolts Rock

Living in Free America!
    Apr 8, 2012
    Northern Alabama
    I have out of state friends willing to donate and will be posting links on FB later tonight. If you have links for AGC and MLFDA donations PM them to me. I have the MSI link.

Thanks for filing y'all!

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    I have out of state friends willing to donate and will be posting links on FB later tonight. If you have links for AGC and MLFDA donations PM them to me. I have the MSI link.

Thanks for filing y'all!

Donations to MLFDA are being collected by Lou, he's a board member, make checks payable to MLFDA and send to (or drop them by):

Shooter's Discount
    401 Center St. Ste 101
    Mt. Airy, MD 21771

AGC info below.

Thanks Bolts.

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    Based on how cases have been going for Maryland, I believe this will be a long fight. No preliminary injunction, or if one is issued, it will be overturned on appeal. We will likely have to wait for it to get up to the SC before it is all decided. The good thing is that Scalia was recently quoted reaffirming his belief (I'm paraphrasing here) that the 2A is not just for self protection, but also protection against the government--or the right of the people to revolt against a tyrannical leader.

Money is really tight for me now, but I still sent off $100 to MSI to help with this. This is big and I wanted to help big (big for me that is.)

AGCLVP

Jan 27, 2009
    You can help support the litigation effort by sending checks payable to the AGC. Please insert "litigation fund" on the memo line. ALL donations AGC receives will be used to support this ongoing litigation effort. See address below.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'll forgo a range visit no problem.

Now...
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

aireyc

Ultimate Member
    Jan 14, 2013
    So in theory... if they find the AWB or magazine limits unconstitutional, do we go back to pre-10/1 status or would both be flat-out legal? In other words, could I buy 30 round mags and ARs cash and carry, or would we go back to 20 rounders and regulated rifles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom