Yuma, Arizona
    Done.

Attachments

• il_570xN.367384050_qx7s.jpg
      il_570xN.367384050_qx7s.jpg
      11 KB · Views: 278

Madvillain

Jan 23, 2013
    Only registered Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries, I will be switching to democrat for the next election season.

moo-cow

Moo!
    Dec 4, 2010
    MoCo
    I had trouble using the online registration updater at first, so I used the MD voter registration search and found out they had entered my street name as two words. If anyone is having problems, you may want to search for your record first and then enter everything exactly as it shows up. The voter registration search is here:

https://voterservices.elections.state.md.us/VoterSearch

On a side note, doing the search after my change submittal did not show any instant updates. I assume an actual person must verify the change first. I guess I am not yet officially a democrat...

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I understand the logic but I just can't dirty myself enough to be a demoncrap.

I'm confident in your credentials. You're an American to the core, political parties are insufficient to label you my friend.

gungate

NRA Patron Member
    Apr 5, 2012
    Damascus. MD
    If you could do this, why not just vote for common sense and vote Libertarian, that would stop most of this shit in its tracks. But no, keep voting for dumb or dumber that seems to be working really well huh?

Robert

Having Fun Yet?
    May 11, 2011
    AA County, MD
    This will require (true) non-anti gun candidates to actually vote for.

Yep, and I'm afraid they are hard to find in this state. I kinda get the "change party" tactic, but like you said this would indeed require genuine candidates, and a BOAT load of cash...

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    If you could do this, why not just vote for common sense and vote Libertarian, that would stop most of this shit in its tracks. But no, keep voting for dumb or dumber that seems to be working really well huh?

Vote in the Libertarian party primary, let me know how that works out for changing MD.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom