• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Samlab

Feb 14, 2018
    Down by the riverside
    Find another Barber. I wouldn't trust his judgement with scissors in hand after hearing that one either.

outobie

Mar 7, 2012
    Annapolis
    wow this thread is still going...my barber is good at cutting hair but definitely a bit out there with some of his ideas...great fun to talk to while getting a hair cut though.
    I don't feel a need to argue with what he tells me as he's very passionate. I'll question him on details but usually keep my comment to "is that so?" when I may not agree.

camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    I open carried very recently... in MD... on a busy road...with an evil black rifle (well, black and FDE technically).

Nothing happened.

PJS

Heavy
    Feb 4, 2014
    Baltimore
    Open carry isn't as big an issue in Maryland as people think it is.

Plenty of good reasons for not open carrying notwithstanding, it's way overblown for people with permits.

I don't "open carry", but I regularly carry in an OWB holster under a sport coat, while wearing a suit (did that today), wearing a pullover, sweater, or hoodie.

The vast majority of people I'm sure, if they even notice, would assume I'm LEO. Even dressed like a schlub.

I've never had a police officer notice, so I don't know how that would go. I assume, based on my interaction with BPD anyway, that I'd be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom