• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    I have one - I agree it isn't very stylish looking but seems to work just fine with factory mags. Seems to not work reliably with aftermarket magazines but as a range toy its great. I think it's perfect as a truck gun with the o.e. mags - I wouldn't worry much about anything bad happening to it but it'd be a comfort knowing it's there. That said, mine will likely show up in the classifieds eventually as I think I want a Ruger PCC.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    I now have 3 9mm Hi Point carbines. Bought 2 recently for the kids to take with them when they move out. Planning on getting a .45.
    Ugly, dependable and accurate. Really surprised with accuracy.
    Factory mags work fine.
    I've heard Promag has worked out kinks now and wanted to know what you all have heard or experienced.

GuitarmanNick

Ultimate Member
    Jan 9, 2017
    Laurel
    High Point makes some cheap guns, but they stand behind what they make and have excellent customer service. They are a pain to disassemble, but can be cleaned well enough without taking them apart.

Never owned one, but have repaired a couple of carbines and a pistol over the years. Not very impressed with the materials or tolerances, but they worked reliably after repairs.

As long as you are not looking for precision performance, they are a good value for the money, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom