• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fchan

Dec 14, 2015
    Columbia, MD
    hey! i know of a case where a drug user and mentally unsafe girl threatened he mom with a revolver. The mom filed a report, was taken to file a judical order to get the gun away a few months ago. The girl lives with her criminal bf. Latest report is that they have not done a thing.
    But, with our safe gun laws, we would have had all of our guns and ammunition taken if we did anything like that!

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    Update:

The Maryland State Police have determined the disapproval of your application was appropriate. However, the flag on your account has been removed and you may submit a new application to purchase a regulated firearm.

They will keep the cash for the original app and I will do a new one pay and wait again. Better double check my form next time. In the scheme of things I will take it!

HarryLogan

HarryLogan, also known as MesWoore
    Jan 16, 2020
    Good luck and let us know the ultimate outcome. In the meantime, please feel free to show us pictures of the 5 suppressors!

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I think it was the fact that I have been delayed at the same time for a rifle. The guy at the gun store said I was delayed until the 16th of April. Strange thing I just have 5 suppressors approved the week prior.

I wonder if that got you flagged similar to how people were getting visits after buying thermal scopes.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    ANY mistake will cause you to get bounced. I was working at a LGS and a guy marked something wrong. I pointed it out to him as he was a regular customer. He insisted he was right. I took it to the Manager and told him and asked him to speak with him. He did and the guy insisted he was right. At this point we asked the question out loud and he answered the way he should have. He was told that's not what you checked off and he finally understood.

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    Yes. My situation is that I did this on my iPhone. I noticed after the latest update web pages would render and reload from time to time. In short I hit the wrong button.

ARinPG

Jan 12, 2016
    Final update my 3 77r have been approved. As for my tax stamps they are in but the 4473 came back delayed. (I’m not sure they needed to do the extra NICS check just fill out the 4473 and check box 20). But as promised pics

Attachments

• 1BF703F7-28BE-4988-B05B-A8A4A253FA79.jpeg
      1BF703F7-28BE-4988-B05B-A8A4A253FA79.jpeg
      58.3 KB · Views: 371

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Final update my 3 77r have been approved. As for my tax stamps they are in but the 4473 came back delayed. (I’m not sure they needed to do the extra NICS check just fill out the 4473 and check box 20). But as promised pics

It’s kind of amusing that ATF can do a 9-18 month investigation into you....THEN the 4473 is delayed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom