• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    Has Forum Runner support been disabled? I have been getting a Parse error about a missing plugin since last night.

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    FWIW, Forum runner has been unsupported for years. No longer works in recent releases of Android (there is no 'hamburger' menu button anymore.) So might as well get used to something else. The end is near! I refuse to use tapatalk anymore so just use firefox on phone and tablets.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    FWIW, Forum runner has been unsupported for years. No longer works in recent releases of Android (there is no 'hamburger' menu button anymore.) So might as well get used to something else. The end is near! I refuse to use tapatalk anymore so just use firefox on phone and tablets.

From my cold, dead hands!

molonlabe

Ultimate Member
    May 7, 2005
    Mountaineer Country, WV
    I've been unable to log in on forum runner. The login screen shows up and quickly disappears. I'm done with these fly by night SW companies. I jus use my brower. I'm glad I didn't waste money on tap talk.

texkev

Administrator
    Staff member
    Admin
    Jan 19, 2016
    North Texas
    forum runner agreed has been dead for some time and they will no longer support it thus making it near impossible to repair it ourselves. with every update more issues appear. I will have him run through it again though to see if we can keep it going as long as possible. Photopost gallery is the same, was causing major issues with new user logins and such. Found a good temp fix for now.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I didn't know it was that much trouble.
    If worst comes to worst, I can ditch it. My prior post about cold dead hands was made in jest ;)

Thanks for all you do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom