• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Just sent blistering email to Steny Hoyer,
    my rep in the 5th District. Of course,
    I doubt he will ever see it or, if he does, even care.

And, the unthinking, uninformed cattle will
    vote him in again come November...

Isn't he one of the a$$holes who are partaking in this temper tantrum??

....He too is my so-called representative, and I would be better off with no representative at all!

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Haay guys let's have a sit in

dumb-donald-gif.png

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    After reading the MSM version of what's going on in the chambers of the House, I feel this country is damaged beyond repair. I wonder what the next step is going to be? A left vs right civil war? Don't say it can't happen. There is a book out (many years old now) that talks about the Civil War II and it details are almost exactly what we, as a nation, are experiencing at the present time.

I know, this is tinfoil hat time, but have you ever seen this country so divided as we are today?

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    After reading the MSM version of what's going on in the chambers of the House, I feel this country is damaged beyond repair. I wonder what the next step is going to be? A left vs right civil war? Don't say it can't happen. There is a book out (many years old now) that talks about the Civil War II and it details are almost exactly what we, as a nation, are experiencing at the present time.

I know, this is tinfoil hat time, but have you ever seen this country so divided as we are today?

That's exactly what BO wants so he can fundamentally change the US. Division by race, by gender, by wealth, by politics, by ethnicity, sexual preference and citizenship status.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter

At the risk of ripping off Fred333 "My views haven't changed"

I think it goes beyond gun control, which is only a symptom of the larger issue of those in favor of a strong, overbearing central government calling the shots from afar, versus those who err on the side of freedom and limited government as the country’s founders envisioned after they cast off the British crown.

Inevitably, we will reach a tipping point where states will start seceding from the union, and I hope that it’s not in my lifetime.

The question as I see it is, will we end up like Czechoslovakia with states breaking away peacefully, or will we end up like Yugoslavia and the Balkans with is getting really, really ugly.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Get where I'm going with this?

Like maybe....Capitol Hill?

Batteries are recharged, let's do this. Call the Roll

Making preps now to leave. We will have to see if the DemocRats quit at the 24 hour mark (around 11:30am) in order to claim they succeeded in a "round-the-clock protest".

Standby.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      85.9 KB · Views: 197

dist1646

Ultimate Member
    May 1, 2012
    Eldersburg
    I think those democrats should receive a huge thank you from the people of the United States! How about a vacation to a tropical island spa... like gitmo!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Just sent blistering email to Steny Hoyer,
    my rep in the 5th District. Of course,
    I doubt he will ever see it or, if he does, even care.

And, the unthinking, uninformed cattle will
    vote him in again come November...

I also sent a blistering email into Stenny's Black Hole of Email. Awaiting robo-response in two months or so.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    That's exactly what BO wants so he can fundamentally change the US. Division by race, by gender, by wealth, by politics, by ethnicity, sexual preference and citizenship status.

Then he can declare a National Emergency, declare martial law, suspend elections, dissolve Congress and "detain" Republicans, and formally establish The American Caliphate.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    The Democraps finally realized that they had run into wall with their immature stunt and had no place to go. They are ending their childish sit-in now.

I suspected this might be the case, but thanks to those on standby to join me at the US Capitol to confront the DemocRat supporters outside.

We ride another day!

fred333

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 20, 2013
    1.00pm: Steny's front stage right now. What a bunch of senseless, matriarchal clods.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

Trying to imagine all the players and what side they may choose. Lots of variables...and perhaps more than 2 "sides" depending on who aligns with who.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    I read an article where one of them was talking about how democrats usually represent urban areas and those urban areas have a lot of "gun violence". Have they ever considered that the problem might be the types of people who populate these urban areas and not the guns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom