• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I wonder if this is their answer to serving Red Flag warrants? I see this as an opportunity for the AA police to serve folks the bad news with a group of cops who are better trained than patrol officers. I mean, it couldn't get any worse now could it?

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I hear Pittman is working toward making AACO a sanctuary?? Hogan's home county.

Others I talk to about the new gun bills say ... and I quote "Are there new gun laws?".

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Anne Arundel County Septic Task Force just finished up.
    Anne Arundel County Opiod Misuse Prevention Task Force is still in play.
    Now this one.
    Next, they'll form the Anne Arundel County Clean Energy Jobs Task Force to fight climate change.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    hogan is just as much to blame, not stumping for every serious republican in the state like T45.

Hogan has apparently decided politics is more than just a sport for bored real estate developers and gotten a taste for the perks and powers of office. Mark my words he will be running for national office and meanwhile he will be making sure his name is associated with the Republican party as little as possible.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    Hogan has apparently decided politics is more than just a sport for bored real estate developers and gotten a taste for the perks and powers of office. Mark my words he will be running for national office and meanwhile he will be making sure his name is associated with the Republican party as little as possible.

I'd be looking for him to run against Sen. Cardin in 2024. He has two full years to campaign.

Last edited:

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I really expect Cardin's seat to be an open seat by that time. Unless he wants to do a Strom Thurmond, he'd be 81 on election day.

chuck

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 1, 2016
    Anne Arundel
    This is what happens when you elect Democrats. Big thanks to those who didn’t vote for Schuh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing. Everyone around me in Crownsville was afraid of any development at the old hospital, and Pittman is their savior.

It's hilarious watching the same people's reaction to his decisions, as if they thought he was anything other than what he claimed on the campaign trail. And the odds of the hospital site being developed are no different than before.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so depressing. Everyone around me in Crownsville was afraid of any development at the old hospital, and Pittman is their savior.

It's hilarious watching the same people's reaction to his decisions, as if they thought he was anything other than what he claimed on the campaign trail. And the odds of the hospital site being developed are no different than before.
    I believe I am seeing more ""NOTICE" we are building some crap here" signs than in the past.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I wonder if this is their answer to serving Red Flag warrants? I see this as an opportunity for the AA police to serve folks the bad news with a group of cops who are better trained than patrol officers. I mean, it couldn't get any worse now could it?

"Stop and Frisk."

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM

Yep exactly. I took note of what “neutral “ groups endorsed Pittstain. I get a good laugh when they send me emails begging for donations bc it turned out their democrat savior wont give them any more funding. I’d rather toss my cash into a bonfire than donate another cent to any org in AACO that endorsed him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom