• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    https://www.capitalgazette.com/opin...n-bagnall-20181125-story.html#nt=oft12aH-1li3

Heather Bagnall is one of my delegates. She wants to address the long gun loophole and toxic masculinity.

You can get stickers identifying where pets are in your house for the fire department. She thinks stickers to warn LE about the presence of guns could be part of safe storage incentives.

I'll be contacting her to attempt to educate her, but Wow!

Send her the link that I just posted in the National forum about what Hopkins just found out about UBC's.

dplay

Mar 27, 2016
    A.A. co. north
    "It isn't enough to add legislation"... so I'll just propose more legislation

If brains was leather, she couldn't saddle a flea.

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    What Female Mass Shooters Reveal About Male Ones
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-female-mass-shooters-reveal-about-male-ones

“Toxic masculinity can contribute to the problem but would not be primary cause,” Adam Lankford, a criminal justice professor at the University of Alabama, told The Daily Beast. “There are countries that are far worse than ours in terms of toxic masculinity, where spousal abuse and genital mutilation are legal, but they don’t have the same rates of mass shootings,” Lankford explained.

Rather, toxic masculinity may be one manifestation of a larger underlying characteristic of mass shooters; that is, feelings of being victimized and persecuted at the hands of a symbolic oppressor. In March, Lankford published a study in which he identified three main traits present in nearly all mass shooters: perceived victimization, desire for fame, and suicidality.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    convenient:

Attachments

• capital.jpg
      capital.jpg
      20.2 KB · Views: 400

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    You can get stickers identifying where pets are in your house for the fire department.

with over 30 years of Firefighting experience, I can tell you what those Pet, "I"nvalid, and "C'hild stickers are worth.....zip, nada, zero, money down the drain. They will be ignored and a complete primary and secondary search will be conducted. People and animals move around in homes, or aren't there to begin with, and I don't know how many times I have arrived to see a "C" or an "I" sticker on every opening in the building!!!!

Oh and BTW - I have rescued several animals from fires. :party29:

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    I actually have a friend who is a friend, and big political fan, of Bagnall's. Yes, I know. But this friend of mine and $spouse_of_friend have been good friends for a very long time, and we know that we just completely disagree on almost everything political.

This new delegate-elect would be https://www.facebook.com/TheExquisiteHeather, from New York, NY. I do wonder where she pays her taxes, aren't state reps supposed to pay at least in the state where they get elected?

:rolleyes:

Now, go have fun but don't be too mean!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I actually have a friend who is a friend, and big political fan, of Bagnall's. Yes, I know. But this friend of mine and $spouse_of_friend have been good friends for a very long time, and we know that we just completely disagree on almost everything political.

This new delegate-elect would be https://www.facebook.com/TheExquisiteHeather, from New York, NY. I do wonder where she pays her taxes, aren't state reps supposed to pay at least in the state where they get elected?

:rolleyes:

Now, go have fun but don't be too mean!

Bloomberg Carpetbagger?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    If she's your Delegate, she should be accessible and diligent in addressing problems and issues which concern you.
    Call her up and tell her that there's a deer crossing in your area that is very badly located, that it's a terrible place to have deer crossing that road. Ask her to have the deer crossing moved to a safer area on a less busy street.

That will give her something useful to occupy her time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCrJleggrI

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    I doubt she could do anything about keeping bears away from kayaks, though. At least not in Central AACo...

:innocent0

Why would keeping bears away from kayaks be an issue? If you just say "PLEASE, Bear!" over and over, they mostly move on politely

...mostly.

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    It’s interesting to me that no “journalists” have bothered to look into Heather’s family. Specifically, her dirtbag brother, whom I believe is still a guest of the state. IIRC, her estranged sister in law fled to Costa Rica with her neice, perhaps to get away from the same type of charges that landed Heather’s brother in jail . Her Dad’s a decent guy, though.

And I did some pretty heavy making-out with Heather at a party when we were in our teens. Clothes stayed on, but we were both pretty handsy. She was quite attractive then. But I didn’t pursue her afterwards, though, so perhaps I’m the one responsible for her dislike of toxic masculinity now.

Sorry guys...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom