• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    +1 for Romeo 5

So according to the item description you get a low-rise mount, a co-witness (high) mount, lens caps, tools, and a 50k HR life on a CR2032. Deal time!

Can't wait for a range session with this. It will have a lot to live up to though, as up to this point in time, I've only ever run AimPoint and Trijicon optics. If it performs well I might have to get another for the Sig 556.

So according to the item description you get a low-rise mount, a co-witness (high) mount, lens caps, tools, and a 50k HR life on a CR2032. Deal time!

Can't wait for a range session with this. It will have a lot to live up to though, as up to this point in time, I've only ever run AimPoint and Trijicon optics. If it performs well I might have to get another for the Sig 556.

I put one on my new Ruger PCC 2 weeks ago and ran 500 through the pipe. nice bright dot with adjustable brightness. took 3 rounds to zero 1/2 inch 3 round groups at 50 yards.

Jollyllama

Ultimate Member
    Apr 9, 2012
    Carroll county
    I also have the same Romeo on my ruger PCC. It has maintained zero between months of bouncing around in the back of my car and being taken down/ put together.

Solid little optic.

I think the primary arms, holosun, sig, and probably several others are all the same thing from the same larger company. No evidence to prove that, but seems to be.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia

Just be aware that on AR15.com, everyone said that this deal includes everything listed EXCEPT the low mount. Just an FYI. Still a killer deal. Let us know how you like it.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena

+2 on the Sig I have 6 of them. Not to be pedantic but the advertised battery life is 40k hours on a 2032 which is still 4.6 years.

There are good deals on ebay too. Not sure if this is legit (the seller only has 1 feedback) but it's going for $82 shipped.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sig-Sauer-...513657&hash=item59245115b3:g:7J0AAOSwm79cmHLT

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    Just be aware that on AR15.com, everyone said that this deal includes everything listed EXCEPT the low mount. Just an FYI. Still a killer deal. Let us know how you like it.

I have extra low mounts I'd give away for free if you pay shipping.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands

I shot one of my uncles 9mm ar pistols with one of the romeo 5's on it yesterday. Nice little optic for a good price.

Only gripe I took a minute to get used to is that im used to an MRO, so the field of view took me a minute to get used to being noticeably smaller.

dot was bright and glass was fairly clear though, no complaints here. seems well built for what you pay for it. im between one of them and a vortex spitfire, due to my astigmatism.

Vortex is twice the price though

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    Checked out the deal and just placed my order. This will be my first experience using a red-dot. I just hope the riser is enough to clear my flip sight.

The mount is meant so that you can have an absolute co-witness. Your flip up sights will line up with your red dot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I have a Sparc II and a Spitfire AR prism on ARs and a Romeo5 on a Ruger PCC. They all work very well. I keep hearing about Holosun though and may have to buy one to see what all the excitement is about.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I have a Sparc II and a Spitfire AR prism on ARs and a Romeo5 on a Ruger PCC. They all work very well. I keep hearing about Holosun though and may have to buy one to see what all the excitement is about.

The sig is a holosun, only with the sig name and warranty.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I have a Vortex Sparc and a Vortex Strikefire and both are solid, very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom